What should i level next. (WvWvW)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kalastraer.8264

Kalastraer.8264

Q:

Okay, so i love this game. Should i level a necro, a mesmer, or a thief next? Both are really fun but idk what i should go. thanks

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

If by the whole WvWvW thing, you mean you are going to level them in WvWvW, then I’d say Necro. Because it is fun to spam Marks and Wells on zergs.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Kalastraer.8264

If by the whole WvWvW thing, you mean you are going to level them in WvWvW, then I’d say Necro. Because it is fun to spam Marks and Wells on zergs.

no i mean at 80 i’m going to do WvWvW

Kalastraer.8264

bump56789101112131415

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Ele fifteenchar-ist.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

thief is good at roaming and picking off stragglers, mesmers good for transporting and TWing golems (not bad for roaming either), whichever you find most fun in WvW. I know barely anything about necro unfortunately

Oceanic [LOD]

Posted by: sbr.8170

sbr.8170

I leveled a Necro from 6 to 80 IN WvW and had a blast. She is great now that she is 80 too.

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Human female mesmer, everyone and their cousin has one.

Seriously, if you like to communicate and coordinate with others, then mesmer. Thief can be played quietly alone. Necromancer is good for zerg play, can tag a lot of people with wells and marks. In conclusion, try each one.

[Hex]

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Be wary of the Mesmer. The utilities are a boon and a condition.

I fancy myself to be a skilled fighter, and I’ve got no problem jumping into certain death if it means our goals will be preserved. Still, I’m most often called upon for Golem Herding in raids, nerfed Glamour builds for ZvZ, and Veil + Null Field for GvG.

The class is a ton of fun to play, and we do things other professions can’t. So groups want those utilities, but I don’t earn any loot/wxp when portalling and waiting with golems while the main force is out playing the field.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

Posted by: sbr.8170

sbr.8170

Wells aren’t very good for a WvW Necro. Corrupt Boon and Epidemic do some serious damage though.

EDIT: Maybe just for tagging enemies, wells don’t do much damage though.

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Wells aren’t very good for a WvW Necro. Corrupt Boon and Epidemic do some serious damage though.

EDIT: Maybe just for tagging enemies, wells don’t do much damage though.

Wells isnt just for damage. Well of corruption will corrupt boons into conditions aswell as damage, well of suffering will apply tons of vulnerability, well of darkness will inflict blindness…

Wells <3

Posted by: pave.6901

pave.6901

Im a lvl 80 thief and it is reeeeally fun to do WvW with it, sometimes i just go wondering on their side and bump into a little 5 man group and kill them its so fun