What size screen do you use

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tynee.9427

Tynee.9427

I have been using a 39" tv for the last year for a monitor and feel it is to large. I am looking to replace it with a smaller monitor/TV and wanted to see what some of you are using. I am thinking a 32" would be best but still not sure and I was hoping you would share your experience.

I would like to stay under $400 and below are some of the models I see for around that price range:
Lg 34 UM57-P
HP Envy 32
Most 1080 32 inch TV’s are much cheaper, and I was hoping some of you might have recommendations based on experience with Input Lag, screen clarity, does 120hz help, etc…

Thanks for the help!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Maximus Delion.8719

Maximus Delion.8719

At what distance will you be placing your monitor? If you have a small desk and want to place your monitor an arm’s length away, 24 – 27" might be just fine. Large desk with the monitor a couple feet back — 32 – 36" may be more appropriate.

Ultimately, you want to be able to comfortably see the screen with minimal eye movement. Very large screens seem immersive at first, but if you’re having to do a lot of eye and head movement to see everything from one edge to the other then you’re going to get fatigued a lot faster.