What weapons are these?

What weapons are these?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: qqcar.9463

qqcar.9463

I saw this in a post and i was wondering why the weapons/backpiece in this picture are glowing white. does anyone know?

What weapons are these?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

What weapons are these?

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

If the images are not doctored at all to add extra white glow over the back item, then it is likely just the angle the pics are taken at which causes the white glow from the items to mask the yellow color of the flower.

You can even still see a touch of the yellow at the ends of the petals, so I think it is just the angle and the way the glow effects of the armor/weapon affect other glowing items (the back item) to make it also appear as that color from that angle.

Basically:

• The weapons are Chaos weapons that glow white.
  • The armor is from achievement points that also has glowing white effects.
  • The back item is yellow with a yellow glow.
  • From the angles the pics are taken, you can’t really see the yellow glow of the back item and can really only see the white glow which masks the petals with a white hue.
| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

What weapons are these?

qqcar.9463

What weapons are these?

qqcar.9463

If the images are not doctored at all to add extra white glow over the back item, then it is likely just the angle the pics are taken at which causes the white glow from the items to mask the yellow color of the flower.

You can even still see a touch of the yellow at the ends of the petals, so I think it is just the angle and the way the glow effects of the armor/weapon affect other glowing items (the back item) to make it also appear as that color from that angle.

Basically:

• The weapons are Chaos weapons that glow white.
  • The armor is from achievement points that also has glowing white effects.
  • The back item is yellow with a yellow glow.
  • From the angles the pics are taken, you can’t really see the yellow glow of the back item and can really only see the white glow which masks the petals with a white hue.

thank you!