What would make you do dungeons again?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

If you’re one of the many who have abandoned dungeons (except for a few key areas) what incentive would bring you back? I thought I’d try some constructive input, before giving into my cynical nature. I really think they should do something to give incentive to dungeons. I know it was made clear that they want to take the focus off dungeons and put them on fractals. I think that’s dangerous for the new player base that they want to cultivate, since they are an integral part of the game.

Obviously, gold is out of the question, and I doubt account bound stuff would help. I would imagine XP for masteries or something that could be sold for gold, but then again all Anet would do is turn it into another grind fest behind RNG.

So is there really any hope for vets continuing dungeons or are the new players left without your help and stuck in lfg hell?

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

ArenaNet to tell us that everything they said about wanting to kill off dungeons was a joke, for starts.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

to put the rewards back where they were before. Now ill have to pull teeth just to get my guild to help me with the stupid dungeon achievement….

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Drow.2081

Drow.2081

my problem with dungeons seems to be mine alone for no one else says “they are to hard” but me so i guess it must be something wrong with me

i don’t have any problem doing anything else in the game i just never got the hang of the dungeons

I also post on guildwars2guru.

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

get a group of 4 people to do the dungeon with. I find doing it alone a tad hard, other then that, not much, lol.

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Show me the Money, aah I mean GOLD!!!