What would you do? lvl 80 boost

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

So I’ve currently got all 9 professions and they are all geared at level 80. Now that I have this level 80 boost I can level up another character instantly but I can’t decide on which one. Since now that means I’d have a duplicate class. And feels a bit pointless to have 2 of the same class. So what would you do?

Certified Gameaholic

Posted by: Arzurag.7506

Arzurag.7506

Hm, probably you don´t have all races or you want to play a class with a specific race.
For example, human-warrior and charr-warrior, human-warrior hasn´t the armor-issue, the charr have so far the best warrior-animations……..endless possibilities.

Walking’s good, fighting’s better, fcking’s best

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

Only two thing comes to my mind
- Making Mesmer that are the entire purpose / gear / build is to doing JP or HP train or SW farm

- Making any profesion but with the race I don’t currently have just for the story purpose

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link

Posted by: Tyger.1637

Tyger.1637

Only two thing comes to my mind
- Making Mesmer that are the entire purpose / gear / build is to doing JP or HP train or SW farm

- Making any profesion but with the race I don’t currently have just for the story purpose

Another is there’s a new set of Elite Specs coming so having two means each can have their own dedicated build for each elite.

Posted by: Sojourner.4621

Sojourner.4621

My current dilemma is that I have two of each class except for Warrior and Engineer at level 80 and geared. Both of those other two are entirely un-leveled. I do not like playing Warrior at all, and I do not like leveling Engineer at all (But have an OCD need to have two of each, so deleting and remaking a class I like better isn’t an option), and cannot decide which I would rather use the boost on.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

My problem is this… I have at least two of each profession and race, all fully geared. I want to use the boost to clear the space it’s in, but feel it would be wasted to just use it on an existing character.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: AngelDiscarnate.5489

AngelDiscarnate.5489

I lack the character slots to worry about it at the moment.
But as I still don’t have one of every profession, I’d probably make one I’m missing, personally.
But like has been said so far, try a different race. Might find it more interesting than one you currently have.

I play Fort Aspenwood, I lead the 8 member guild, Sacred Storm [Strm] I am Jason Goes Mental.
I don’t raid, I barely fractal, and I suck beyond words at PvP and WvW.
But I try, and that’s what counts.

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

So I’ve currently got all 9 professions and they are all geared at level 80. Now that I have this level 80 boost I can level up another character instantly but I can’t decide on which one. Since now that means I’d have a duplicate class. And feels a bit pointless to have 2 of the same class. So what would you do?

Having two of the same profession basically means you can have two different builds set up at once. Say you have two Eles, you can have one set up as Power and one as an Auramancer. Log into the one you need.

See what ArenaNet have given you there is a build template saver!!!

Ahem.

I’ll probably use mine to make an Elonian-themed character. It’ll be a duplicate profession, but so what. I don’t mind a bit of Fashion Wars to make it worth it.