Whats New Since Release?

Whats New Since Release?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ElephantSmall.3169

ElephantSmall.3169

I haven’t played this game since its release, I leveled up to max level then kind of ran out of things to do. Has anything changed or been added that adds some depth to the game since release?

Whats New Since Release?

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

Whats New Since Release?

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Define ‘depth’?

As for content:

• Fractals – Dungeons that scale in difficulty the more you do them
  • Guild Missions – Things such as bounty hunts and guild puzzles
  • WvW Ranks – Gain ranks in WvW, unlocking upgrades for your character
  • Living Story – Biweekly content that tells stories.

As well as this, for the latter half of 2013. read this

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Whats New Since Release?

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

They have added new reward systems. Now you get rewarded for your achievements and, if you play WvW, they added a leveling system there with rewards and new abilities.

They have addes the Fractals Of The Mist, a new “dungeon” with levels, the higher level you go, the harder it gets.

They have added a new area, southsun cove, it’s a hard area and almost empty now.

They have added guild mission, there are 5 differend kinds of missions, Bounty, Trek, Rush, Challenge and Puzzle.

They have added a new jumping puzzle.

They have added living stories, these where most of the time avaible for a limited time only.

They have tried to find a balance in the professions, so they have added, removed and changed new skills and traits.

They have added custom arena’s

They have added infusion, you will need agony infusion for Fractals, but you can also buy other infusions to put on ascended jewels.

They have added laurels, this is a new thing that you can use to buy ascended jewels, mini’s, tonics etc. You get these with dailies and monthlies.

They have added quite a lot, but most of the content was from living story with story lines and dungeons that where only there for a limited time.

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square

Whats New Since Release?

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

dude, so much is being added in this game that i cant keep up even though i play every day. i actually think they need to slow things down:)