When is the next Gem Store Armour rotation?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zodi.8932

Zodi.8932

I have been waiting for Trickster’s armour for so long now. Is there a set schedule for the rotation of armour sets?

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I’ve been waiting for Aetherblade bundles even longer...

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I’ve been waiting for Aetherblade bundles even longer…

ME TOO.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

First they’ve never said when something is returning until it shows up so it could be anytime. On top of that it may return for only one day as part of a monthly sale with something different returning or on sale every day. Or a weekend sale. So it’s on you to keep watching everyday.

Gemstore updates usually happens at 16:00 UTC.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/584vhi/gem_store_black_wings_glider_ghoul_backpack_candy/

Delsea “I like Tables” of Reddit has been maintaining a list of availability for various gem store items. The most recent post I could find is from about a month ago:

• trickster’s armor was most recently available in September of this year
  • aetherblade armor was around in July of this year
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Behellagh.1468

Yeah but he hasn’t updated since mid October. That’s a lot of stuff missed.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Yeah but he hasn’t updated since mid October. That’s a lot of stuff missed.

The main thing was the two skins mentioned in the thread have been available relatively recently: July & September.

I believe Delsea is about to publish the data on a separate website, instead of pasting it in various Reddit threads. In the meantime, it’s still a very good source of data about what skins we’ve seen and it’s current to 8 weeks ago, which is about as good as anything else I’ve seen.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

They’re currently doing a ‘sale’ in the gem store are part of Wintersday, but that seems to be mainly Wintersday/winter themed items.

Based on my (far from perfect) memory the next time those armours are likely to come back is in January when they often have a January Sale where various items are discounted or return to the gem store for a short time. In this case the armours might only be up for a few days.

After that the next time is around March/April when they often do a big switch-over where lots of items are removed from the gem store and others replace them. This usually includes armour skins, some outfits, mini pets and toys.

The “worst case scenario” is that they won’t come back until August when they do the anniversary sale. But that seems unlikely.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

Lol, I’ve never had to wait months to buy skins, or really anything else. My interest wanes the more time goes by. This is the age of instant gratification and this way of doing business makes no sense. And how many sales does Anet lose from people who come and go before something they might buy ever shows back up in the store?

Behellagh.1468

How many sales they don’t make because the player keeps postponing because the item is always in the store, “I’ll get it next time”. Limited availability focuses players on items about to leave or have returned after a long absence either getting them off the fence to buy or create pent up demand for older players and hype for newer ones who never had the opportunity to buy it.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Empyrium.7058

Empyrium.7058

I have been waiting for Trickster’s armour for so long now. Is there a set schedule for the rotation of armour sets?

Im also looking forward to it for a long time. PLS GIVE ANET.