Where all can we send "feedback"?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rhotsbin.8579

Rhotsbin.8579

Looking for contact information for NCsoft, Nexon, or their cronies at Anet (Crystin Cox/Linsey Murdock). There are a lot of dissatisfied players out here who don’t feel as though their outcry has been blown off without sufficient reason given. If I’m going to delete a game I’ve been looking forward to for years, and absolutely loving playing for only 3 months, I really would appreciate if someone out there gave a rat’s kitten

Ascending gear. Descending game.

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Your thread will be deleted, that’s how much they like you. Trust me.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Rhotsbin.8579

I don’t see any reason for that. I’ve been a dedicated fan of the game since well before it came out and I’m utterly disturbed by how it’s turned out. I want to make sure I send that feedback through every available channel.

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

There’s only one accepted method of feedback. It’s also the only method that has any chance of being effective.

Leave the game. Don’t log in anymore. That’s it.

They have made it quite clear that if you do not like the recent patch, they don’t want your business. No reason to drag it out and send pointless emails or posts.

Rhotsbin.8579

I have 0 faith they’re paying attention to who is/not logging in. I was logged in for about 1 hour of the entire weekend event. I’m only logging on in the future to check on the guild I led into playing and make sure they can continue playing if they so choose. I am doing my worst to encourage them not to spend a dime on the game any longer. Ex-fanbois are most bitter.

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

Go to amazon and other Holiday shopping sites. express your disgust. if their holiday sales never appear, maybe someone will get fired.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

I also enjoyed the game in these past 3 months.

I’ve played alot, so I might be experiencing some “burn” from excessive playing, though I don’t really think that way (I’ve learned from my previous experience with WoW that… generally, my opinion about gaming is always correct, – I was one of the many that stated Cataclysm would fail).

But I don’t think I’m always right, everything is relative (and this is the only absolute in the universe) so I’ll be looking at how things go from now on.
I first checked the XFire gaming network to see how much of the statistics changed with their last patch, and when I noticed that the average hours per day increased drastically for the event, I thought they were correct from the business standpoint, as more players playing means more success and generally more profit.
Even though I didn’t like the new direction they’re moving on, but it is the correct one for them.

But then… I checked it again accidentally, because my browser keeps the last tabs open from my last time. And today the statistics were updated again just to show that… their activity plummeted down again.
So probably that spike was due to new players, and who knows what could happen from now own.

If even with the new players they got from the weekend event (some may have bought the game already, some may have not) their activity is still that low, well, I guess there’s nothing left to be said.

One thing that is for sure, is that they’re definitely checking who or how many are logging or aren’t.

In any case, if it’s true the rumors that they’re being led astray by the Nexon guys, well, it’s a shame then.

I’m not too much motivated to play right now so I’ll be taking a break, I might come back in a few months or login occasionally to check, so all that I have left is a little hope (which will be even less after I get myself interested in another game) that someday they’ll get their game together.

Posted by: Melchior.2135

Melchior.2135

Go to amazon and other Holiday shopping sites. express your disgust. if their holiday sales never appear, maybe someone will get fired.

This, right here. You and I may not read player reviews on shopping websites, but many shoppers of older generations treat those reviews like gospel. Make sure all the moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, looking for a fun game for somebody’s Christmas Stocking see exactly what kind of experience we’ve been having lately. If you like the current trajectory of the game, the same advice applies – I keep hearing about this alleged Silent Majority, it sure would be nice if any of these satisfied phantoms would contribute to the dialogue.

Keep it brief, avoid arcane specifics that would baffle non-gamers, and avoid becoming obscene. A passionate but rational-seeming statement of opinion is a lot more persuasive than a howling profanity-laden rant.

Former Guild Wars 2 fan. RIP, ArenaNet’s integrity.

(edited by Melchior.2135)

Posted by: Xpiher.5209

Xpiher.5209

If you are dissatisfied with the direction of the game theres several things we can do to try and change NCSoft’s mind, they are likely behind these changes since they control the purse strings.

1) Review bomb all retail sites
2) E-mail ANET/NCSoft
3) Stop logging in
4) Send me E-mails/PMs and I’ll hand deliver them to NCSoft HQ. That’s right, I live in Korea ATM and I’m more than willing to get thrown out of a company building for the cause

Treeline.3865

The reason i think your post will be deleted is here if you care for a wall of text:
http://imgur.com/JVCQ8

Posted by: NaughtyProwler.8653

NaughtyProwler.8653

The trashbin. Unless you post on 3rd party sites. Everything here appears to be getting removed.

Treeline.3865

The trashbin. Unless you post on 3rd party sites. Everything here appears to be getting removed.

Haha, thanks for confirming