Where are my Wisconsinites at?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gdanks.3674

gdanks.3674

I don’t know how much more interest any of you have in putting together a guild. My guild has over 3800 influence. A level IV bank tab and nearly a level V bank tab. I have the guild armorer contract as well. Just reply sometime with any desire to move, if nobody else seems interested in getting together I may just look for others in Borlis Pass. I haven’t latched onto any other guilds yet, but generally that has more to do with not wanting to commit to a guild that requires constant representation.

Posted by: JK Arrow.7102

JK Arrow.7102

My suggestion since many of us have or are in guilds we enjoy, is to just create a common guild so we can reach out to each other if we need additional group members and such. And since we wouldn’t need this guild for influence reasons, people can stay on their current servers. If you wanted, you could even assign “ranks” to geographic areas – Madison, Milwaukee, GB, Northern, etc. so you can keep tabs where people are from.

Posted by: apropos.8571

apropos.8571

If I spend my summers in WI does that count? I am on Kaineng right now and my guilds would not appreciate me moving servers but if there is a way, I would cross server for this!

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Eau Claire here. Alot of ppl from WI wow.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Eau Claire here. Alot of ppl from WI wow.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Joesus.6371

Joesus.6371

From the GB area, on Gates of Madness!!!

Posted by: Lenn.6347

Lenn.6347

Yo,

from Appleton

i goto lawrence :V.

Posted by: Ares.3619

Ares.3619

My suggestion since many of us have or are in guilds we enjoy, is to just create a common guild so we can reach out to each other if we need additional group members and such. And since we wouldn’t need this guild for influence reasons, people can stay on their current servers. If you wanted, you could even assign “ranks” to geographic areas – Madison, Milwaukee, GB, Northern, etc. so you can keep tabs where people are from.

I went back and read all of the posts and this is the one that stood out most. I am currently sending out invites to everyone, after that I will make ranks for regions.

EDIT: Invites have been sent out, feel free to join Badgerland [WISC] If you would like to stay in touch with other members from Wisconsin.

(edited by Ares.3619)

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Yo,

from Appleton

i goto lawrence :V.

dude, who are you
I’m in Plantz XD

Posted by: Metahari.1286

Metahari.1286

Great Idea, Ares!

Ares.3619

If you didnt get an invite make sure to send me a letter in game or on forums and yell at me. Sorry if I missed anyone that was waiting.

Ares.3619

Oh also the guild is for communicating mostly at the moment. Most of us are representing our main guilds but if you see any of us on feel free to whisper, especially me if you need to fill some spots for your dungeons. EXP or Story i’ll help out when I can.

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

I live in Union Grove (30 mins south of Milwaukee) in Racine County. Server Darkhaven.

Spend a lot of time in Green Bay for Packer games. GO Pack GO!

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: BlackStar.1935

BlackStar.1935

BrewTown City! yall!!

North side
35th and Wisconsin ave