Where are the batwings?!

Where are the batwings?!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AreeSoothsayer.1068

AreeSoothsayer.1068

They were a previous halloween item that I wasn’t around for. When I saw them in the bank I knew I must have them. Waited for October, earned gold to get enough diamonds I would be sure to get them,

WHERE ARE THEY?!!

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

They were a previous halloween item that I wasn’t around for. When I saw them in the bank I knew I must have them. Waited for October, earned gold to get enough diamonds I would be sure to get them,

WHERE ARE THEY?!!

They were stolen by the missing cat-in-the-hat mini.

~EW

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

I haven’t seen nor have any of my guildies seen any of them drop since event has started… wonder if there is a bug?

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Acrisor.8097

Acrisor.8097

No bats this year. No cats this year. Sorry.

Where are the batwings?!

AreeSoothsayer.1068

I sent in a request asking for them. Anyone else wants them or knows a friend who wants them, encourage them to do the same.

Please.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Are you referring to the Bat Wing backpack and glider or the Tattered Bat Wing?

The Bat Wings Glider Combo was in the gem store just before Halloween started I think.

The Tattered Bat Wing apparently drops from the Ascent of Madness chest, and can be bought on the TP.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

Doh your right, OP is referring to the wearable backpack wings I think…. my bad

Where are the batwings?!

AreeSoothsayer.1068

Before Halloween….

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Daiki.6237

Daiki.6237

They were on the market last week for a limited time only thing if I remember right.

Where are the batwings?!

AreeSoothsayer.1068

Been checking each week the day tyhe new stuff comes out. They haven’t shown up at all this October.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Ichamo.6370

Ichamo.6370

I hope they show up ;n;
I’ve been waiting months;;

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Tabasco.1743

Tabasco.1743

Apparently the last time it was announced was back in August. I wish whey would bring it bring it back. Seems strange that they wouldn’t bring it back for October. I want them Bat Wings. Been waiting for quite awhile.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

But the tattered wings are dropping this year? I know haven’t been doing an excessive amount of Ascent, but I have been trying to do a few runs a day and I hadn’t seen any evidence of them.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

But the tattered wings are dropping this year? I know haven’t been doing an excessive amount of Ascent, but I have been trying to do a few runs a day and I hadn’t seen any evidence of them.

Yes the tattered bat wings are dropping. So far I’ve looted 4.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Yes they are

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

No bats this year. No cats this year. Sorry.

There are no cats in America
and there are no Bats in Tyria

I have yet to see evidence of whether the streets are paved with cheese…

OP: I have heard that Halloween by have an extra week. If and I stress “if” there is an extra week, that would seem an opportune time for them to add in the wings.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Last I knew, Batman had the corner on the Batwings.

Where are the batwings?!

Tabasco.1743

The combo pack is finally back. (yay) 4 days only however.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

Still unhappy?! You got what you asked for. Get it. Use it. Have fun with it. You do not need 4 days to make a simple buy in gem store that can be done in 4 seconds.

ArenaNet listened, they actually listened to community about the mini cat witch and bad wings. You should enjoy, and say thank you, not criticise.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: friggarn.2906

friggarn.2906

Still unhappy?! You got what you asked for. Get it. Use it. Have fun with it. You do not need 4 days to make a simple buy in gem store that can be done in 4 seconds.

ArenaNet listened, they actually listened to community about the mini cat witch and bad wings. You should enjoy, and say thank you, not criticise.

The guy just stated that it was back (although necro’d 2 separate threads)

I don’t see complaints – chill out.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

No. I shall not chill out (unless some necro will put the chill condition on me).
No player said thank you so far. Many asked for those wings, but so far I have seen 0 players coming and saying: Thank you ArenaNet.
This is just how an ungrateful community behaves. Many ask, complain, leave negative feedback, and when modifications are made and given as requested, only very very few say thank you.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: friggarn.2906

friggarn.2906

No. I shall not chill out (unless some necro will put the chill condition on me).
No player said thank you so far. Many asked for those wings, but so far I have seen 0 players coming and saying: Thank you ArenaNet.
This is just how an ungrateful community behaves. Many ask, complain, leave negative feedback, and when modifications are made and given as requested, only very very few say thank you.

Alright, be a white knight then. Arenanet brought back an item for its consumers to purchase. I’m not sure ‘Thank you’ is necessary in this case.

Where are the batwings?!

Tabasco.1743

Criticise who now? The Bat Wings are in the store for 4 days. I am not the only person who was waiting. It would be nice for others who followed the thread to be made aware of the time constraint. My response was plain, and without sarcasm.

Though I did break up my response between three seperate threads. ( including this one and this one ) If you read them all you might come to a new conclusion about how I felt when I realized they were on sale.

Anyway, I’m going back to floating about Tyria with bat wings now.

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Thank-you-45/first#post6382670

Where are the batwings?!

Posted by: Electra.7530

Electra.7530

I bought the batwings glider pack. But, what I REALLY REALLY want is the lunatic guard outfit. PLEASE, where is it?