in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

For the daily, QUICK PLEASE XD

Where can I find dead NPC's?

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

The port town in kessex hills is a good spot to get it as there are up to 7 downed npcs at a time. (I forget the name off the top of my head but its a level 19 renown heart).

Failing that right to the west of beetleton in queensdale usually has dead fishermen.

Failing that thermanova reactor in the asuran starting zone always has things to res.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

If you’re level 80, there’s a Kodan event in Frostgorge Sound (near Slough of Despond Waypoint) that is basically just reviving Kodan. You can also go to Queensdale and hang around the Hunting Lodge (near where the champion wasp and boar spawn); there are usually a fair few dead NPCs there regularly.

Posted by: Kalrisver.2679

Kalrisver.2679

Diessa Plateau. Tons of dead NPCs everywhere. The heart right north of the entrance to the zone from the Black Citadel (Ruins of Old Gate) has dead NPCs. Nageling when the Giant event is up has tons of bodies. The area around Grendich Ruins also has quite a few bodies.

Posted by: Aoshi.4785

Aoshi.4785

An easy one is where the Queen Wasp lurks in Queesndale, always dead loggers over there…

Posted by: Rynn.1324

Rynn.1324

Near living monsters, of course!

[Tarnished Coast] Lizzibeth Huffles, Asuran Genius (Engineer) at Play

Posted by: Osculim.2983

Osculim.2983

easiest is in queensdale just outside the barracks right by the skillpoint the centaur there constantly kill those sereph guys 5 min and your done