Where did the game go I used to love?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Majosea.2487

Majosea.2487

I waited since the announcement that Eye of the North was going to be the last expansion for GW1 and that GW2 was in the works. I waited patiently as ANET and NCSoft released bits and pieces of game news and progress.
I watched diligently as game-play video was released and the professions were introduced, even the April Fools commando. I watched the manifesto with high hopes. I thought to myself, "Finally an MMO I would be able to get into and not have to worry about
gear grinding, loot ninjas, finding a group for a dungeon or to play alongside when events popped up.
I pre-purchased the game and when the Beta became available, I jumped in with the happiness of a kid on Christmas day. I loved it, even though thee were obvious problems. Pre-purchase live day came. I logged in and proceeded on my merry little way. I was a little dismayed at the trade being down but I got over it. I put up with the disconnects, the glitches and other minor things knowing that they would be fixed. I told all my friends how great the game was to play. Sadly, most of them will never listen to me again.
I did not rush through the content, I explored and found things. I finally made it to Orr where huge groups of players were taking down the temples and destroying the risen. I was overjoyed. Like all games, there were those that rushed through the content and started griping about how there was nothing to do now. I merely laughed at them, unaware that some idiot content writer at Anet and NCSoft was paying attention to them and not to the players as a whole and that the accountants were plotting their next move in the corporate office.
Fractals came along. It was fun at first, huge amounts of people fighting against impossible odds. I loved it. Then the dungeon came along and brought gear grind with it. LFG spam for fractals invaded my peaceful chat. Orr became silent as players disappeared. I have no idea where they went, some went to the new dungeon to grind away for the new gear; others just went away disappointed at the manifesto being abandoned.
I tried paying in Orr, I would look for people but they were few and far between. I would attack a risen only to have four more yell “death good!” and attack along with my original target. By the time I killed the first three and am working on the fourth, numbers one and two are rezzed and back in the fray. I was overwhelmed and killed. After a week of this I logged out constantly. I looked around for people to do things with but for the most part they just weren’t there.
I was and am completely dismayed that Anet and NCsoft took a great game and screwed it up in one fell swoop. maybe had they placed the dungeon portal in Orr, it may not have been so bad. People would have had to fight to get to it but no they placed it in the easiest of places to get to; Lion’s Arch.
On top of this they started nerfing the players ability to make gold in the game. I am not ignorant mind you, I know that some of the nerfing was to deal with the bot problem but a lot of it, in my opinion, was devised in a plot hatched by the corporate accountants to force the sell of gems.
Plinx being nerfed is an excuse some players used to leave Orr but to tell the truth when ever I saw him out and about, easily 50% of the players there were afk or bots just hanging out there to rake in the gold. That could have easily been dealt with by placing a GM in the area to auto ban.
I miss the game I played at first and that has disappeared. I log in from time to time to see if anything has changed but almost immediately leave as I see the same old crap. I hope someday that someone in the offices of Anet and NCSoft will open their eyes and see how bad they screwed up and do something to fix it. Until then I will play other games and occasionally log in to GW2 to see if the game I love is being made into what it was promised to be.

Take care all.

Posted by: plasmacutter.2709

plasmacutter.2709

ORR is still very much alive on sea of sorrows.

Majosea.2487

Unfortunately the servers where i see that stuff is very much alive are full.

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

I agree. I’ve finally reached Orr, and I’m dissapointed I missed the rush because the content seems really great with a large group. Alone or with a few some of it is impossible though.

And I’m on TC, one of the busiest servers supposedly…

plasmacutter.2709

it’s been 3 months!

I was falling through the map and dying of the fall damage a full 3 YEARS into wow.

Give em a break! They’re working on it!

Majosea.2487

Never said I was leaving the game permanently. waiting until it gets fixed to what they said it would be. As of now, it is unplayable to me. i do not speak for other players.

plasmacutter.2709

According to the AMA, they want to distribute the loot from fractals to the rest of the world.

Now, i’m right there with you saying “where are they now that we’ve had a major content patch”, but they said it was their intent, and I believe it will happen.

When it does, you’ll see people leaving their “basements of the mysts” to return to the rest of the game world.

In the mean time, the servers marked “full” actually “un-fill” as it gets later. If you try it on a monday night after the event ends (say 2:30 am PST, 5:30 am EST), you can probably get into sea of sorrows or Tarnished Coast.

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

On top of this they started nerfing the players ability to make gold in the game. I am not ignorant mind you, I know that some of the nerfing was to deal with the bot problem but a lot of it, in my opinion, was devised in a plot hatched by the corporate accountants to force the sell of gems.

This is a very bad argument.

Today, for someone to buy Mjolnir using gems, it would cost more or less one thousand dollars. How much more do you think that item would sell if it cost 20 dollars?

The reason why farming has been nerfed – as it should be – is in my signature. Farmers and grinders are complaining that grinding is unrewarding, but GW2 was from the beggining meant to not be a grindy game. If you bought GW2 to grind, you have the wrong game.

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

Today, for someone to buy Mjolnir using gems, it would cost more or less one thousand dollars. How much more do you think that item would sell if it cost 20 dollars?

The reason why farming has been nerfed – as it should be – is in my signature. Farmers and grinders are complaining that grinding is unrewarding, but GW2 was from the beggining meant to not be a grindy game. If you bought GW2 to grind, you have the wrong game.

Sorry, but i have one thing to say about your signature

FotM.

plasmacutter.2709

If you bought GW2 to grind, you have the wrong game.

in all fairness, precursors and t6 mats are both so rare they cost your first born child. I hope they tune these numbers soon, because if you were to part out and sell the components of foefire’s essence you could buy a precursor for every equippable slot. Is it enough to make me fed up and leave,? no; Is it annoying to me? yes.

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

There was this big talk, that January and February update together will be about the size of an expansion.
I really hope we get some nice open playfields, with real content (not like the wasteland that is karka island), with rewards compareable to FotM.
I have done 2 dungeons on story mode before FotM, as I really prefer to play in the open word, but since then, FotM has probably been the place I have spent the most time ingame. And even though I am just on level 11 (stopped doing any higher fractals than 10 as I was very unlucky with drops…) I feel tired of the same old mini instances.
Events in Orr are abandoned though, getting more than 3 ppl together is a success. Started some alts, but I never got alts high enough to keep them playing. So I will do a bit of event stuff now, then take a break till around the January 15.

Posted by: Malleus Maleficarum.2603

Malleus Maleficarum.2603

For me the Fractals and Orr’s problems isn’t a factor for me, i think the most fun in the game is raising all the professions. I’m 440 hours in, and haven’t been in Orr for probably more than 10 or 15 hours across all of my 3 80’s so far. I’ve never run fractals, or any of the dungeons above CM. I may be poor for all of this, but i still look forward to playing every day because I’m not just sticking with one class so it’s all new and fun. This would be my suggestion for you because as I level through end-game changes mean nothing if they create problems- It doesn’t affect you as you progress up to 80. I may be poor but the gold i do earn is from a lot more activity and fun with the game than farming and selling certain things, or running the same activity/dungeon 10s of times.

Majosea.2487

Not an argument, just my opinion through observation and if it the designers didn’t want grinding explain the fractal dungeon to me? Personally I despise grinding.

Posted by: chapichapo.6354

chapichapo.6354

don’t waste your time , all negative posts are now removed by mods

plasmacutter.2709

don’t waste your time , all negative posts are now removed by mods

Really? They’d have to remove the whole general section! (the rest seems to be fine, and the normal stuff from “general” has now moved to “players helping players”)

Posted by: Amra.6028

Amra.6028

Development went good, I guess they fired most of the staff and replaced them with ricers that had 30 days to read a book about making games?

Majosea.2487

If the posts are removed there is nothing I can do about it. As long they read my original post before it is removed, I am happy.

Posted by: critickitten.1498

critickitten.1498

it’s been 3 months!

I was falling through the map and dying of the fall damage a full 3 YEARS into wow.

Shhhh, let them leave.

It’ll just mean that those of us who aren’t absurdly fickle enough to quit over a single poor patch will have less complainers to deal with in the long run, and they’ll be off on some other internet forum ranting about how GW2 is still “dying” for years to come. Sounds like a win to me.

Remember when our developers talked about “strengthening the core game”?
How’d that work out for us so far?
Now let’s try some ideas that will really work.

Amra.6028

it’s been 3 months!

Shhhh, let them leave.

It’ll just mean that those of us who aren’t absurdly fickle enough to quit over a single poor patch will have less complainers to deal with in the long run, and they’ll be off on some other internet forum ranting about how GW2 is still “dying” for years to come. Sounds like a win to me.

How often have you seen a patch that restored a previous state?

critickitten.1498

it’s been 3 months!

Shhhh, let them leave.

Irrelevant question, really.

Why? Because those people last patch said they were quitting no matter what, right? So why would they come back?

Why, the only reason that such a person might come back after a patch was rolled back is….if they were being absurdly fickle in the first place, I imagine.

Posted by: edjahman.9104

edjahman.9104

I like rainbows and unicorns…

I understand how the OP feels but we aren’t really allowed to discuss it here.

Amra.6028

it’s been 3 months!

Shhhh, let them leave.

Irrelevant question, really.

Why? Because those people last patch said they were quitting no matter what, right? So why would they come back?

Why, the only reason that such a person might come back after a patch was rolled back is….if they were being absurdly fickle in the first place, I imagine.

You say it’s ONE patch, but actually, it’s a path that’s been chosen and any coming patch will walk along further, so if there’s no rollback, it’s gonna be an undefined number of patches. Why look down on a player that doesn’t swallow whatever he gets stuffed with, out of whichever hole it comes, but resists and makes his point? He paid for the game in a certain state, not for a 180° turn to get cashcowed sooner or later.

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

ANet is responding to what a majority of their customers want, and if that requires twisting their manifesto, then that’s just something you have to deal with. Even if it wasn’t about money, ANet would make a lot more of their players happy if they added a proper gear progression, raids and mounts, which are a staple in todays modern MMORPGS. ANet isn’t above admitting mistakes and fixing things, which is why we have Ascended gear(the first pieces anyway). I expect them to do what is best for the community as a whole, and if that demands collateral damage in the form of loosing a tiny fraction of old school players and “horizontal progression” guys, so be it.

Posted by: gooberkid.6029

gooberkid.6029

it’s been 3 months!

Shhhh, let them leave.

…And yet another blind fanboy shows up to attack an OP or a responder who raised a legitimate issue.
So when all of these “absurdly fickle” people leave and your bugged game is forced to merge servers, is that still going to be a “win”?

“What is it men cannot be made to believe!” – Thomas Jefferson, 1786

critickitten.1498

Why look down on a player that doesn’t swallow whatever he gets stuffed with, out of whichever hole it comes, but resists and makes his point? He paid for the game in a certain state, not for a 180° turn to get cashcowed sooner or later.

Because if that player was willing to give the game up after only one patch (and yes, it is only one patch) that has only one thing they don’t like, then he wasn’t nearly as dedicated to the game as he wants to claim he was.

I find it interesting that you’re spinning my stance to the extreme, trying to assert that if anyone who didn’t instantly quit the game because of ascended items is just blindly accepting everything that happens to them and their game. It only takes a single step backwards and a tiny bit of perspective to see how ridiculous that stance really is. A few back items and rings have absolutely destroyed the metagame? Really? I don’t think so.

Mind, I’m not happy with ascended items either, in fact I hate them. But I’m not going to quit a game I enjoy over one aspect of gameplay that has yet to affect me in any significant manner. Instead, I’m going to do what any sane, rational person would do: complain about it in a constructive and reasonable manner, which in turn will create a proper dialogue with the devs about what we think needs to be fixed. “This game sux, I quit” doesn’t open a dialogue, it’s holding the dev team for ransom, and that almost never ends well for either the devs or the players. I’d rather try to fix things than pretend that I can hold the game hostage. Boycotting and quitting never, ever works. But complaining, especially when it’s loud complaining, does.

ANet isn’t composed entirely of EA executives, they DO actually listen and they’d probably agree with some of our sentiments if you took the time to express them in a reasonable tone of voice instead of flailing your arms around like a child in mid-tantrum.

So when all of these “absurdly fickle” people leave and your bugged game is forced to merge servers, is that still going to be a “win”?

Frankly? Yes. It’ll still be a win, because I’ll still be enjoying the game I paid for, and you’ll be off whining somewhere else.

I can’t imagine a bigger win than than.

And I love how expressing an opinion other than “waaaaaah, I didn’t get what I want in the last patch, I quit this game forever” is instantly considered a fanboy stance, rather than the rational stance of an adult who is sick of dealing with children.

(edited by critickitten.1498)

Posted by: Ironcloud.3892

Ironcloud.3892

1. Anet said before that they didn’t like how they introduced Ascended gear. They’re working on making ascended gear more than just a fractal grind. I can’t find the actual post, but what was said was something along the lines of “We don’t want people only doing Fractals to obtain Ascended”.

2. I really don’t understand these “Why is it so hard to make money!?” or “Why do Anet not want us to gain gold?” posts, maybe I’m just missing something here. I made around 11g (5g w/o lucky drops) yesterday, just by logging in and casually playing for 2-3 hours.

Besides, what do you NEED gold for anyway? Ascended gear? Until they’re needed to be viable outside of the fractals(Which probably won’t ever happen I might add), I really don’t really see the gold rates as a problem.

3. Said before, but the game IS still very new.

Posted by: PolarApe.9351

PolarApe.9351

What’s not grindy about this game? Doing the same dungeons over and over to get tokens (what a joke of game mechanic) to get exotic gear you need, then other ones dozens of times to get gear you want to transmute? Having to constantly re-do group events just to temporarily open up access to locations/waypoints/dungeons? Every aspect of this game is a grind in some way.

You’re fooling yourself, buddy.

Amra.6028

1. Anet said before that they didn’t like how they introduced Ascended gear. They’re working on making ascended gear more than just a fractal grind. I can’t find the actual post, but what was said was something along the lines of “We don’t want people only doing Fractals to obtain Ascended”.

If only it was so easy to believe, but that Whiteside guy fked up big time.

Btw. it’s not one patch, it’s being shortsighted or not. They won’t make such an effort without leaving trails in the game, consider them scars, like many, or not.

Majosea.2487

Why look down on a player that doesn’t swallow whatever he gets stuffed with, out of whichever hole it comes, but resists and makes his point? He paid for the game in a certain state, not for a 180° turn to get cashcowed sooner or later.

Because if that player was willing to give the game up after only one patch (and yes, it is only one patch) that has only one thing they don’t like, then he wasn’t nearly as dedicated to the game as he wants to claim he was.

I did not give up the game; I gave up playing the game until some point that my playstyle is feasible again. It has been one CONTENT patch. (one I might say that has caused many people to quit the game completely or as I have, temporarily). There have been several patches to the game. I was once dedicated to smoking but gave that up, that doesn’t stop others from smoking. I am dedicated to the brand (played GW1 from day 1) not how the brand is being represented now, but I know that know that will change.

I find it interesting that you’re spinning my stance to the extreme, trying to assert that if anyone who didn’t instantly quit the game because of ascended items is just blindly accepting everything that happens to them and their game. It only takes a single step backwards and a tiny bit of perspective to see how ridiculous that stance really is. A few back items and rings have absolutely destroyed the metagame? Really? I don’t think so.

Mind, I’m not happy with ascended items either, in fact I hate them. But I’m not going to quit a game I enjoy over one aspect of gameplay that has yet to affect me in any significant manner. Instead, I’m going to do what any sane, rational person would do: complain about it in a constructive and reasonable manner, which in turn will create a proper dialogue with the devs about what we think needs to be fixed. “This game sux, I quit” doesn’t open a dialogue, it’s holding the dev team for ransom, and that almost never ends well for either the devs or the players. I’d rather try to fix things than pretend that I can hold the game hostage. Boycotting and quitting never, ever works. But complaining, especially when it’s loud complaining, does.

Your playstyle and the playstyles of other players is not the same. What affects my playstyle and your playstyle are two different things. You can never compare how another player feels about something to the way you do.

ANet isn’t composed entirely of EA executives, they DO actually listen and they’d probably agree with some of our sentiments if you took the time to express them in a reasonable tone of voice instead of flailing your arms around like a child in mid-tantrum.

Frankly? Yes. It’ll still be a win, because I’ll still be enjoying the game I paid for, and you’ll be off whining somewhere else.

I can’t imagine a bigger win than than.

I would love to see server merges.

[quote=1016392;critickitten.1498:][quote][quote][quote]

Posted by: Addice.3852

Addice.3852

For me the Fractals and Orr’s problems isn’t a factor for me, i think the most fun in the game is raising all the professions. I’m 440 hours in, and haven’t been in Orr for probably more than 10 or 15 hours across all of my 3 80’s so far. I’ve never run fractals, or any of the dungeons above CM. I may be poor for all of this, but i still look forward to playing every day because I’m not just sticking with one class so it’s all new and fun. This would be my suggestion for you because as I level through end-game changes mean nothing if they create problems- It doesn’t affect you as you progress up to 80. I may be poor but the gold i do earn is from a lot more activity and fun with the game than farming and selling certain things, or running the same activity/dungeon 10s of times.

You might hit the wall at around 6 or 7th profession. At a certain point you will be doing the same activities leveling people to 80. After 30 you will be doing the same story missions and then the same zones like Sparkfly and Bloodtide. I stopped leveling my mes at 12 and my necro at 10. Everyone else is 80.

Posted by: Calloveri.8547

Calloveri.8547

You’ll still be playing this game even though you are saying that you are leaving, i’ve seen this so many times.

Majosea.2487

“And I love how expressing an opinion other than “waaaaaah, I didn’t get what I want in the last patch, I quit this game forever” is instantly considered a fanboy stance, rather than the rational stance of an adult who is sick of dealing with children.”

btw I am a grandfather, so not everyone who complains is a kid.

Majosea.2487

You’ll still be playing this game even though you are saying that you are leaving, i’ve seen this so many times.

Nope, read the forums though and occasionally log in to see what is happening but play…no

Amra.6028

I used to play much more than now, and that patch did it’s part to it.

critickitten.1498

I did not give up the game; I gave up playing the game until some point that my playstyle is feasible again.

So you gave up the game.

Really it doesn’t matter whether it’s “temporary” or “permanent”, the fact remains that a single patch somehow convinced you that the game was no longer worth playing, and you refuse to play until it is removed.

It has been one CONTENT patch. (one I might say that has caused many people to quit the game completely or as I have, temporarily). There have been several patches to the game.

One might say that, but one might be wrong.

The fact of the matter is that every MMO on the market experiences a significant dropoff in players after their first month or so. Even WoW, after the magical panda expansion came out, has gone down significantly from their post-expansion peak.

People are establishing a false cause-and-effect relationship, trying to claim that the game is losing players because of something they personally do not like, rather than because it’s an MMO and it’s something that happens to all MMOs everywhere.

Your playstyle and the playstyles of other players is not the same. What affects my playstyle and your playstyle are two different things. You can never compare how another player feels about something to the way you do.

Technically you can. Just because opinions vary doesn’t mean they can’t be reasonably analyzed to see which one is closer to a basis of reality and which is not.

A lot of the opinions my parents share, for example, are based on very faulty information and personal biases. It’s entirely fair to claim that their opinions, by that token, deserve less regard than those of people whose opinions are better informed. Which is why I don’t mind educated and thoughtful debate about ascended items (which, I repeat, I actually do not like) and the patch in general.

What I don’t approve of are those who assume an extremist stance of “if you’re not quitting the game, then you’re a blind sheep who will support ANet regardless of what they do”. After all, only Sith deal in absolutes.

Not everyone who complains is a child. I myself am a grandfather.

There’s a difference between being a child and acting like one. A lot of the folks who are complaining about this patch tend to fall into the latter position. Props, however, for being mature in your replies thus far.

Majosea.2487

I did not give up the game; I gave up playing the game until some point that my playstyle is feasible again.

So you gave up the game.
No, giving up the game is entirely shelving it.
Really it doesn’t matter whether it’s “temporary” or “permanent”, the fact remains that a single patch somehow convinced you that the game was no longer worth playing, and you refuse to play until it is removed.
never did I say hat they had to remove the patch; some people enjoy it. I merely said I will play when there is something added that fits my style of play makes it fun for me to play again.

It has been one CONTENT patch. (one I might say that has caused many people to quit the game completely or as I have, temporarily). There have been several patches to the game.

One might say that, but one might be wrong.
Don’t know about you but i logged in several times to see patches being installed and the fact that there are several patch notes in the forums proves me right.

The fact of the matter is that every MMO on the market experiences a significant dropoff in players after their first month or so. Even WoW, after the magical panda expansion came out, has gone down significantly from their post-expansion peak.

People are establishing a false cause-and-effect relationship, trying to claim that the game is losing players because of something they personally do not like, rather than because it’s an MMO and it’s something that happens to all MMOs everywhere.
I agree

Technically you can. Just because opinions vary doesn’t mean they can’t be reasonably analyzed to see which one is closer to a basis of reality and which is not.

A lot of the opinions my parents share, for example, are based on very faulty information and personal biases. It’s entirely fair to claim that their opinions, by that token, deserve less regard than those of people whose opinions are better informed. Which is why I don’t mind educated and thoughtful debate about ascended items (which, I repeat, I actually do not like) and the patch in general.
Agreed but one person’s reality might just be another person’s dream otherwise you see things one way another sees it entirely different.
What I don’t approve of are those who assume an extremist stance of “if you’re not quitting the game, then you’re a blind sheep who will support ANet regardless of what they do”. After all, only Sith deal in absolutes.

Not everyone who complains is a child. I myself am a grandfather.

There’s a difference between being a child and acting like one. A lot of the folks who are complaining about this patch tend to fall into the latter position. Props, however, for being mature in your replies thus far.

Thank you and to you as well.

critickitten.1498

For varying definitions of “shelving”, I take it? :P

Giving up the game is giving up the game, whether temporarily or otherwise. Your reasoning is your own and you’re welcome to it, but “quitting” is pretty black and white. I’ve quit lots of games that I came back to, but I still call it “quitting” because that’s what it was.

Don’t know about you but i logged in several times to see patches being installed and the fact that there are several patch notes in the forums proves me right.

Was referring to the comment you made that “one might say many people quit because of the patch”, not to the fact that there have been multiple patches.

The flood of complaints all center around one patch, ergo that’s the only one I’m talking about.

And it’s I said: People are establishing a false cause-and-effect. The number of people who quit solely for that reason is much smaller than people want it to seem. Most of the folks who left are the locusts, the sort who were going to leave eventually anyways. SWTOR’s plunge, as well as every other MMO’s plunge, can be attributed to this.

Majosea.2487

For varying definitions of “shelving”, I take it? :P

Giving up the game is giving up the game, whether temporarily or otherwise. Your reasoning is your own and you’re welcome to it, but “quitting” is pretty black and white. I’ve quit lots of games that I came back to, but I still call it “quitting” because that’s what it was.

Just a matter of perception on the person viewing the action.

Was referring to the comment you made that “one might say many people quit because of the patch”, not to the fact that there have been multiple patches.

The flood of complaints all center around one patch, ergo that’s the only one I’m talking about.

My apologies then.

And it’s I said: People are establishing a false cause-and-effect. The number of people who quit solely for that reason is much smaller than people want it to seem. Most of the folks who left are the locusts, the sort who were going to leave eventually anyways. SWTOR’s plunge, as well as every other MMO’s plunge, can be attributed to this.

I agree and i mentioned in my original post, I speak for myself and not for others

Posted by: AnemoneMeer.7182

AnemoneMeer.7182

Frostgorge sound and Southsun Cove are much better than Orr honestly. Southsun being tough as nails single target combat with space to move, and forstgorge being a much more casual zone as a whole.

Plinx needed the nerf. Most of the farming methods I see people comapling about being nerfed are methods where you do one thing endlessly on auto pilot. Dungeons have recieved buff after buff on top of paying out many time more gold to begin with.

Fractals is a gear grind pain, sure, but the actual increase is pretty minimal, and you can get the back item pretty easily with a little luck (I had it by the time I reached rank 4, but I’m not able to speak for everyone). They said its a mistake, and will hopefully eventually fix it.

Personally, I just log in to have fun running dungeons, events, WvW when my server is fielding troops. No real care for progress. I could have had a legendary if I worked for it, but I’ve just been getting skins and gear as I go, at my own pace.

Posted by: Duskmelt.9834

Duskmelt.9834

Am I really seeing this?

Two months ago:
“Orr sucks I hate Orr! Terrible place. So many Risen ugh!”

Present day:
“I miss Orr, the content is good with multiple people, where did the game I love go??”

Majosea.2487

Am I really seeing this?

Two months ago:

Present day:
“I miss Orr, the content is good with multiple people, where did the game I love go??”

Not so much too many risen as it is the respawn times. Loved questing in Orr. I play the game to explore. Unfortunately on the server where I am at, taking the temples is nigh impossible

Amra.6028

Am I really seeing this?

Two months ago:

Present day:

Did anyone really say he loved Orr, or was it rather “I loved seeing people around, even in THAT zone, back then, rather than spamming lfgs in the ever-crowded LA, like it had needed that plus in attention” a.k.a. does ANet really know what they’re doing or do they shelve out their ideas mindless to fulfill some content planning?