Where do I find my account-wide uh... stats?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

I would love to know the total number of times I’ve completed dungeons on my account since I first started playing. The dungeon explorer achievement doesn’t answer that question because I took my sweet time finishing up the last Arah paths. I would really like to see an exact count (though the number might terrify me).

Is there a way we could have some sort of account stats page? Maybe near achievements? Or is it possible already to view these things (so please tell me where!)?

- # times you’ve died (apparently /deaths, thanks guys!)
- # dungeons you’ve completed
- # wp’s you’ve used
- # times you’ve repaired
- # times you’ve smacked howling king on the noggin
- # times you’ve punched Zhaitan in the face
- # times you’ve abandoned Tybalt to die on Claw Island (you heartless kitten, you!)

Note: I’m not actually looking to get achievements from these, I just want to know the numbers.
—-
Tried searching around to see if someone’s started a similar topic (I’m sure someone has) but either my brain is on early vacation or the search function hates me. Sorry if this is the wrong forum!

(edited cause the formatting system confuses my poor brain)

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

(edited by Allaraina.8614)

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

From What I can remember /deaths will show how many times you’ve died, but I’m not sure if thats the right command or not

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: maestrochino.7104

maestrochino.7104

1. Type /deaths
The rest I don’t know

Jade Quarry
Eternity, The Juggernaut, Kudzu…

Allaraina.8614

Thank you! I updated my first post to reflect that response. Now I’d love to find out how many times dungeons have eaten my soul.

/goes tentatively to discover how many times I’ve been smashed in the face

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

/age: shows how long you’ve been playing
/rank: drops a banner with PvP rank on it
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chat_Command

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There’s a chat command that gives you the number of deaths you have. Just type /deaths into the in-game chat box.

Don’t think there’s anything that lists any of the other stuff you’re interested in, though.

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I’d just like to know which paths I have / have not done.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Allaraina.8614

Thank you! I think my BIGGEST thing is dungeons. I mean, I can calculate how many dungeons I’ve done based off of the hobby dungeon explorer achievement, but I didn’t get that until almost a year after joining. It’d also be nice to see a break down of how many times I’ve done each path of each dungeon.

Allaraina.8614

I’d just like to know which paths I have / have not done.

I think most of my guildies are in that boat with you!

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Search function hates everyone. It has been completely broken for over a year. We begged that it either be fixed or removed…but it is still there. :\ Best bet is to use google and search for “GW2 forums” and then your topic of interest.

Also, if you hit “More posting & formatting options…” beneath your comment (or hit edit and then that) you will see some of the formatting tools available, like:

• Bulletpoints
  1. Numbered
  2. Stuff

As for all of your listed queries, other than how many times you’ve died and how many hours you’ve spent on your character(s) and account age, I do not think any of the other items are tracked. Sadly.

There are some achievements that show how many times you’ve done something (run a dungeon, killed ambient creatures, killed enemies with specific weapons, damage done in a single hit), but those only track up until the point to where you earn that achievement. Beyond that isn’t tracked. :\

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)