Where is Love event?

Where is Love event?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

Shouldn’t there be a Love event now? In 7 days is Valentine’s Day.

I think right now we should have available season items: love outfits, love armors, and love weapons like Lovestruck, for Gem Shop and Tickets.

I also think we should have love quests, love achievements, love jumping puzzles, love boosts, and even a PvP love arena with flowers.

Possibly this is just my bad opinion, or staff do not like Valentine’s Day with love promotion, or players do not taste such content. I have no idea why this is not in game right now.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

Because some of us come here to forget that things like this exist. :s

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Eh, we have Lovestruck weapons, the Wedding Attire outfit, and the Bouquet of Roses. I expect they’ll do a little sale / return-to-shop involving those items. They could add a little something, but I’m not expecting much, and okay with it either way.

Nothing against Valentine’s Day, but it’s not something to make a whole festival over, especially a week after Lunar New Year.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Where is Love event?

Alin.2468

So, I am probably the only one interested in love events.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Where is Love event?

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Love emotes would be cute, though.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Where is Love event?

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

Not like we have a location for pretty much exactly that in Lion’s Arch… oh…

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

They will probably come after Lunar New Year goes away tomorrow.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Manu.6078

Manu.6078

The love is in your heart. Do not look elsewhere.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

I am missing also a carnival event! Helau and Alaaf!!

(edited by Belenwyn.8674)

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Was there ever an event? All I remember was Valentine-related sales, but that was the long and short of it.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: blueberry.2504

blueberry.2504

eww, Valentines day is just a day invented by companies wanting to make profit out of it. Whats wrong with loving somebody the rest of the year :-p

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

They will have a gem store sale this coming weekend where they bring back the Bouquet of Roses and other such Valentine’s Day items. There will not be an event associated with it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

There’s never been an event related to Valentines, and I think it’s extremely unlikely to happen since it would clash with the Lunar New Year event (which is going on right now).

As other people said there are a few gem store items which will probably come back or be discounted, some of which were originally released around Valentines (like the bouquet of roses) and others which can be linked to it, like the wedding outfit.

Which actually seems appropriate for an event that’s almost entirely based on pressuring couples to spend money.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Where is Love event?

AysonCurrax.3254

There’s never been an event related to Valentines, and I think it’s extremely unlikely to happen since it would clash with the Lunar New Year event (which is going on right now).

As other people said there are a few gem store items which will probably come back or be discounted, some of which were originally released around Valentines (like the bouquet of roses) and others which can be linked to it, like the wedding outfit.

Which actually seems appropriate for an event that’s almost entirely based on pressuring couples to spend money.

how would it clash with lunar new year when that ends tommorow?

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I don’t need an event to be able to tell you that I love you.

I love you.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

oh id love a love jumping puzzle
i think the beginning of the year is already stacked with enough festivals though, we need some time to cool down from the previous one

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Where is Love event?

AysonCurrax.3254

i think the beginning of the year is already stacked with enough festivals though, we need some time to cool down from the previous one

stacked? if it goes exactly like last year, after lunar new year, we wont be seeing much of the festive kind going on until halloween. not that lunar new year is worth mentioning considering how little it actually adds while it lasts.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

stacked? if it goes exactly like last year, after lunar new year, we wont be seeing much of the festive kind going on until halloween. not that lunar new year is worth mentioning considering how little it actually adds while it lasts.

All the more reason to add one in the summer, then. I’m not sure if it should be love themed, though. Or which city should host it.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Where is Love event?

AysonCurrax.3254

All the more reason to add one in the summer, then. I’m not sure if it should be love themed, though. Or which city should host it.

Southsun could be used for that, i suppose. It was introduced early on and never really touched upon again.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I considered that, but you’d need a larger area for an event than the “safe zone” around the portal. I don’t think they want to rework Southsun that much.

Maybe something in The Grove, with a “romantic summer nights” theme?

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Didn’ GW1 have a Wintersday in July event?

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Didn’t GW1 have a Wintersday in July event?

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I can’t help myself..

Attachments:

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Shouldn’t there be a Love event now? In 7 days is Valentine’s Day.

I think right now we should have available season items: love outfits, love armors, and love weapons like Lovestruck, for Gem Shop and Tickets.

I also think we should have love quests, love achievements, love jumping puzzles, love boosts, and even a PvP love arena with flowers.

Possibly this is just my bad opinion, or staff do not like Valentine’s Day with love promotion, or players do not taste such content. I have no idea why this is not in game right now.

There’s a scheduled patch tomorrow (Tuesday 9 Feb, likely between 9 am and noon Pacific Time, although it sometimes happens in the afternoon).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Where is Love event?

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Ahhh, love day. When ressing revives instantly and all players and monsters put down their weapons and dance together.. whoah.. I got to lay off the tuning crystals..

Where is Love event?

Alin.2468

No love event yet as it seems.

Where is Love event?

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I don’t need an event to be able to tell you that I love you.

I love you.

And we love you too, unless you are that weird stalker guy who follows us home and steals our underwear off the washing line.