Where is the PvE Forum?

Where is the PvE Forum?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

I see many threads started asking about weapons, gear, traits, build and methods
ALL sidetracked and destroyed by comments that deal only with PvP and WvW.
Why isn’t there a place to discuss PvE?

Where is the PvE Forum?

Posted by: Indoles.1467

Indoles.1467

Because generally speaking, you can bring whatever you want to PvE and complete it no problem. The only cases where this isn’t true is in high level fractals.

Where is the PvE Forum?

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Because generally speaking, you can bring whatever you want to PvE and complete it no problem. The only cases where this isn’t true is in high level fractals.

Go tell that to the people in the dungeon forums or the people crying for T4 Candidate Trial nerfs. XD

Where is the PvE Forum?

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

I do agree with the OP. I don’t know how many times I’ve seen a thread started asking what’s a good PvE build and it snowballs into the best sPvP build or WvW aspect.

After much research though…. the PvE builds are basically the same thing. All you want to do is get DPS and boon Might and Fury as much as possible.

Here is a great thread I’ve used to help me figure out some good builds.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/84416-guide-minmax-dungeon-groups-with-any-class-composition/

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Where is the PvE Forum?

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I agree, we really need a place to for general pve discussion. Dev now uses spvp forum for whole game balance because it’s a central forum for all the classes, unlike pve that is divided into so many subforum. We really need a place for pve so the dev can easily browse and make appropriate balance.

Where is the PvE Forum?

Posted by: DargorV.8571

DargorV.8571

I always laugh when people say stupid things like “Well PvE is easy, sPvP/WvW is where its at” when in reality, the only people playing PvP in MMOs are the scrubs that aren’t worth jack in the real competitive games like shooters, rts or mobas.

Basically, MMO PvPers are the rejects of the PvP community. If I want to play a competitive game, I’ll go play one of the aformentionned instead of wasting my time on this zergfest joke of a game that they call PvP. I also find tournaments hillariously dull, most of these kids wouldn’t last a round in any serious competitive game’s tourny.

In short, MMOs trying to be something they were never meant to be is just sad and pathetic, like the crowd it brings in. Now it wouldn’t be so bad if Anet wasn’t so deadset on focusing all their attention on this aspect of their mmo. You spend years making such a beautiful game only to ruin it in a couple of months with PvP balance? MMO PvP shouldn’t even try to be balanced, its a friggin minigame tacked on the side.

(edited by DargorV.8571)

Where is the PvE Forum?

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

We will not be opening a subforum for pve discussion at this time. Currently all game discussion subforums except for WvW and PvP are PvE oriented and the profession subforums are open to discussions of both. Opening a PvE specific subforum will siphon off people from other, more specific subforums and that’s just not something we’re willing to do right now.