Where is the Tron?

Where is the Tron?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Hero-Tron was supposed to help “get people back to work” and judging from the LA changes he did a good job. Sadly he is nowhere to be found can we at least get a non-interactive NPC of him? prob around the Captain’s Council area? idk its just a super nitpick on my part I guess…

Attachments:

Where is the Tron?

Posted by: CaptRazz.7320

CaptRazz.7320

I fully expect him to make a reappearance as Build-O-Tron in the upcoming weeks as hes supposedly helping spearhead the Lions Arch reconstruction project.

As to his location who knows, probably off at some undisclosed location. Hooray for off site construction.

Where is the Tron?

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Haven’t spotted him, Evon, Kiel, or Magnus yet. It sort of makes me wonder what they’re all doing.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Where is the Tron?

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

Haven’t spotted him, Evon, Kiel, or Magnus yet. It sort of makes me wonder what they’re all doing.

Kiel and Magnus are in the Crow’s Nest Tavern along with the rest of the Captain’s Council. They don’t seem to have any dialogue that I’ve seen, they’re just standing around a table pantomiming.

Where is the Tron?

Posted by: Draycon.1369

Draycon.1369

You can find Evon on the north side of Lion’s Arch next to the black lion merchants

Where is the Tron?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Has anyone checked Southsun? The Consortium is the one spearheading the reconstruction, he might be there.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Where is the Tron?

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Has anyone checked Southsun? The Consortium is the one spearheading the reconstruction, he might be there.

Maybe theres some Consortium there putting karka in the shipments too

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…