after old LA got destroyed i never meet any of my friends anymore

that was ONE spot in front of the bank where you met everyone :/

Now it is:
Lions Arch east
Lions Arch mid
Lion Arch west
Royal Terrace
Airship

and when guildhalls come and they have banks and crafting stations inside (when upgrade i guess) then you will meet even less people in the cities

but to answer your question:
i usually use the same spot like you

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Where is your Main Base?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Hoelbrak

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Field of Ruins =3

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

Postern Ward in Lion’s Arch.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

I always go to the Postern Ward in LA, but if I seek silence and peace in the mapchat, I sometimes go to Ebonhawke, my home ^^

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

I remember asheron’s call had such an issue with players grouping up in the main trade “hub” town that it was crashing the servers. Thier solution to the problem was to blow up the city in the shadow invasion patch. The REAL funny thing was that they literally turned the town into a giant burnt out crater. What they FORGOT to do was adjust the Z axis cords for the players that had logged off in town before the patch so for about 8 hours afterwards I had a blast just sitting on the rim of the crater watching people falling out of the sky to their death. One of the most hilarious moments in gaming I’ve ever had.

(edited by Kadin.2356)

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Elegy.2159

Elegy.2159

Mine is Accountancy wp in Rata Sum.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Postern Ward in LA and Ashford Forum in Ashford Plains is where I hang out mostly.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I wish every town had a mystic forge it would make me go to other towns besides la

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Silalus.8760

Silalus.8760

Personally I like Rata Sum. Of cities it’s got the easiest to navigate layout and the central waypoint has very frequent guild banners and such lying around.

Lot’s of RPers too, which I enjoy (even though I don’t myself).

I wish they’d put up the unlimited airship pass again. I regret not getting that.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

Stronghold of Ebonhawke

We usually get a pretty empty instance and it’s got everything we need.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Home Borderland.. am a nomad after all =x

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Bluefox.9580

Bluefox.9580

Air Ship for my main. I suspect I’ve already saved money in WP costs from how often I use it. All other times I tend to end up in East LA. I will say I’m really tired of stumbling over rubble, but that mystic forge…

Bluefox Matari – Elementalist – Maguuma

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Depends on the character, main character resides in the royal terrace, 2nd main in the airship and rest 18 characters infront of the postern ward bank.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Bandit.8279

Bandit.8279

Home borderland for sure. Has everything I need plus I can knock out some dailies and help my server if needed.

Fools N Gold [FNG] of Tarnished Coast

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Arkinos.7245

Arkinos.7245

My one character that’s used for crafting and storage is usually in LA.

Its a pity the southern fort is so annoying because of the 2 NPCs cycling through their dialogue without a pause, right now I mostly use the eastern bank.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

Home Borderland. Visit from every place and return to every place. Crafting stations (plus bank), TP, merchant and saves WP costs.

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

I remember asheron’s call had such an issue with players grouping up in the main trade “hub” town that it was crashing the servers. Thier solution to the problem was to blow up the city in the shadow invasion patch. The REAL funny thing was that they literally turned the town into a giant burnt out crater. What they FORGOT to do was adjust the Z axis cords for the players that had logged off in town before the patch so for about 8 hours afterwards I had a blast just sitting on the rim of the crater watching people falling out of the sky to their death. One of the most hilarious moments in gaming I’ve ever had.

Video?

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Video?

AC was mainly played in the pre-video capturing era. Capturing video back then required super-powerful equipment or an external device.

One – Piken Square

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Silalus.8760

Silalus.8760

Home Borderland. Visit from every place and return to every place. Crafting stations (plus bank), TP, merchant and saves WP costs.

I would totally do that- but on my server there’s often at least a short queue for EB and the home borderland. So…. I would feel really selfish if I was sitting there taking up a slot in the zone that someone who wanted to fight for the world was waiting for.

If our world never had queues there, I’d use that every time. It’s mega convenient.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

Accountancy WP FTW.

I should be writing.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

I bank/craft in LA mystic forge’s waypoint, because Miyani tends to be involved in crafting, and I forge runes/sigils. I meet friends in Arah paths 1-3. The bulk of time I spend with them is in that one hour there.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Divinity’s Reach at the normal TP. I have a pass but since I will have to double click on it anyways to get in … I rather be at a TP rep to pick up, place orders and if I’m buying rares to salvage, I don’t need to be at the Terrace.

Now promoting mats …

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: cagiepoo.8162

cagiepoo.8162

Twinspur Haven in Wayfarer

Fortitudinem et honorem

[iQ] Intrinsic Quality

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

I would totally do that- but on my server there’s often at least a short queue for EB and the home borderland. So…. I would feel really selfish if I was sitting there taking up a slot in the zone that someone who wanted to fight for the world was waiting for.

If our world never had queues there, I’d use that every time. It’s mega convenient.

My small world never had a queue for me. And I never play wvw (I am a bad pve-only girl )

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Godric.3012

Godric.3012

My main base is in divinity’s reach near dwayna’s statue

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

Sanctum Harbour in Lion’s Arch mainly. Has everything I need plus some rubble which is nice to jump on when I’m really bored, or queuing for a borderland. Despite this, I still nearly always run the wrong way when I spawn at the waypoint

Gandaran.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

main base is where you go meet a friend/craft/tp/bank
this is mine

Postern Ward, represent!
:P

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Royal Terrace, because I do not wish to mingle with peasants!

But when I have to mingle with peasants, it will be LA.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Royal Terrace now. So convenient. It was open map then locate and click on waypoint then run to where I needed to go. Now it’s open inventory, click on item and I’m there. Right next to a bank, merchant, crafting, trading post, mystic forge, guild bank, guild NPCs and a portal that leads to every other city.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

It used to be in Lion’s Arch, ever since it’s destroyed it’s mainly The Grove (usually when I’m gonna craft), Rata Sum (TP, (guild) bank, crafting and my home instance) or Divinity’s Reach (just TP or (guild) bank). Or when I’m feeling lazy/cheap or need just to grab something really quick from the TP/Bank it’s my server’s borderlands.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

These days it’s in DR near the statue of Dwayna.

I like it better than the one you mentioned because I can access my guild bank. Ever since they made Marriner’s WP in LA the most inconvenient place to get to in open world (WHY?!?!), this is the easiest spot to get to with a TP/bank/guild bank in close proximity.

Another good spot that a lot of people overlook is Ebonhawke in Fields of Ruin. It has a bank, a TP, and all crafting stations clustered together. If I ever need to do a ton of crafting, this is the place to be.

Lately I’ve been hanging out in Rata Sum, though, for easier access to my home instance nodes. It’s fairly convenient, too — TP, bank, guild bank, and crafting all reasonably close. I might make this my new spot, come to think of it

Besides, Asura RP is way more interesting to listen to than human RP. Filthy bookahs.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Hwrs Xander.2845

Hwrs Xander.2845

Lately hanging around in the pvp lobby, bank and trader close by and when I want to craft I port to the idillic town of Claypool.

Far better is it to have a stout heart always
and suffer one’s share of evils, than to fear
what might happen.

Where is your Main Base?

Posted by: Hwrs Xander.2845

Hwrs Xander.2845

These days it’s in DR near the statue of Dwayna.

I like it better than the one you mentioned because I can access my guild bank. Ever since they made Marriner’s WP in LA the most inconvenient place to get to in open world (WHY?!?!), this is the easiest spot to get to with a TP/bank/guild bank in close proximity.

Another good spot that a lot of people overlook is Ebonhawke in Fields of Ruin. It has a bank, a TP, and all crafting stations clustered together. If I ever need to do a ton of crafting, this is the place to be.

Lately I’ve been hanging out in Rata Sum, though, for easier access to my home instance nodes. It’s fairly convenient, too — TP, bank, guild bank, and crafting all reasonably close. I might make this my new spot, come to think of it

Besides, Asura RP is way more interesting to listen to than human RP. Filthy bookahs.

Reckoner’s Waypoint in The Grove has a Bank/Guild bank next to each other a trader nearby and crafting stations a bit farther and from time to time even nice ambiance music has a bonus

Far better is it to have a stout heart always
and suffer one’s share of evils, than to fear
what might happen.