Where to report speedhackers?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DragonHeart.7201

DragonHeart.7201

Is the ingame option to report for ‘botting’ enough? Or should I report the person somewhere else as well?

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

You can send in a support ticket. To do this go through “support” at the top of this page. To help your case you should have screen shots if possible or other such info as the player’s name, date/time when and where this happened and what exactly happened.

Hope that helps.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

A video may help more than screenshots but whatever you have available.

Posted by: DragonHeart.7201

DragonHeart.7201

Okay, thanks guys!

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

Videos are better than screenshots. I recommend everyone to take a video of their fights if their PC can handle it. We need to be vigilant against them, especially that there’s a way to obtain a precursor through the upcoming PvP leagues. Don’t listen to others who say, “oh they don’t exist”, “oh I haven’t seen any speedhackers in their 912512313125123 games”, “oh it was just this skill and that skill that did it” (WE kittenING KNOW THERE ARE SHADOWSTEP SKILLS THAT TELEPORT PEOPLE NUMBNUTS!), and my favorite one, “oh it’s just ‘desync’, yup, they are just ‘lagging’” (HOW CONVENIENT OF THEM THAT THEY ONLY LAG DURING CRITICAL TIMES OF THE BATTLE AND WHEN TRYING TO GETTING AWAY).

Anvil Rockers Unite!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

you can also email
exploits@arena.net

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

They will accept botting as well, providing you can capture enough details fir them to initiate an investigation