Which PS combination is your favorite?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Orimidu.9604

Orimidu.9604

I’m currently playing through the Sylvari PS and I’m liking it a lot more than the Human tracks. Couldn’t get into the Asura track, and I have to say I’m enjoying the “family” feeling, especially the Mirror, Mirror quest. There’s a big difference in daring rescue missions depending on who you’re rescuing from. Centaurs are ‘meh’ but going to Orr at Level 20? Madness!

What’s your favorite PS combination? Were there any tracks that hit you in the feels? Do you think there are specific combinations that tie the story together better?

Posted by: bandgeekdp.9237

bandgeekdp.9237

I am a big fan of the charr stories because they seem to have such a strong charr pride feeling to them. Which, to be honest, you seem to lose after a while of playing the game. It was something I very much enjoyed at first and am sad to see I have drifted so much from that race pride or profession pride I once had.

I wish living story had race-related side quests you could get from inside your home city. They wouldn’t have to be fancy or anything, just little things that took you to different places in Tyria and helped explain the lore or gave you something to do.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Asura Infinity Ball ftw.