Which class to boost?

Which class to boost?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Klowdy.3126

Klowdy.3126

I have a guardian, revenant, and a warrior at 80 (mosly because they can share gear). I was wondering what I should boost to 80 with the free collector’s edition. I am torn between my engineer, elementalist, and ranger.

Which class to boost?

Posted by: costepj.5120

costepj.5120

I don’t think anyone else can really advise you. For me, it was easy – I wanted an engineer to complete my set, but had no real interest in levelling one. So I used my boost, ran it through VB to get the Scrapper elite and I’ve parked her in Silverwastes ever since

So long and thanks for all the skritt

Which class to boost?

Posted by: Blackwaltz.7156

Blackwaltz.7156

Boost Guardian.

Which class to boost?

Posted by: Klowdy.3126

Klowdy.3126

Boost Guardian.

As I said, I have a guardian/dragonhunter.

Which class to boost?

Posted by: Blackwaltz.7156

Blackwaltz.7156

You want similar playstyle to power warrior and guardian or you want something completely different?
Ranger i’d recommend then.
For different i’d go engineer or elementalist.

Which class to boost?

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I’d advise you to try them all; when you boost a character it brings you to the Silverwastes, you can then try out the character for a while and figure out if you like it. You can then decide to permanently boost the character or not.

Elementalist can be quite complicated to play, some people like that, others hate it. I personally find ranger quite relaxing to play (pet classes can really take a lot of the pressure off the player) and I think engineer is a huge amount of fun and very versatile .

Which class to boost?

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

I’d advise you to try them all; when you boost a character it brings you to the Silverwastes, you can then try out the character for a while and figure out if you like it. You can then decide to permanently boost the character or not.

pifil says it best . and this is what I did was tried them all out . and then the picked the one I wanted . and leveled up my other toons after that .

no new system upgrades coming

Which class to boost?

Posted by: Evono.4971

Evono.4971

Elementalist can be quite complicated to play, some people like that, others hate it. I personally find ranger quite relaxing to play (pet classes can really take a lot of the pressure off the player) and I think engineer is a huge amount of fun and very versatile .

Sadly you cant try these in fractals or something .. i would really liked it when you could try like fractals 1-10 with these. Boosted but not perm boosted chars.

Which class to boost?

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Engineer is fun and versatile, I main it & totally recommend it.