Which server should I transfer to?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cloudwalkernz.1328

Cloudwalkernz.1328

I am just wondering where people will be going to transfer to? With the latest patch there is a limited time free transfer.

Finally, a chance to get off my dead server to a more lively one. Sadly, BG, TC, and JQ are all full. So I am wondering which server in NA will be the next big server. So where is everyone going?

I do most end-game stuff (word boss farming, LS events, Guild missions,) also a big fan of WvW and would like to join a server that have good commanders on most of the time.

So please tell me where you would transfer to (if you transferring) and why.

Posted by: Lifeson.4352

Lifeson.4352

I’m wondering the exact same thing, but for EU. It seems only certain servers are up for free transfer? Sell me your EU server! (if its up for free transfer) I’m mostly interested in WvW.

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

If you want a non dead server do it based on WvW rankings. The higher the ranking the more likely the population is going to be high. Sadly the truth of bigger population=more wins is true of WvW. In addition if you like end game stuff don’t go to JQ there zergs seem a lot more inexperienced but they may have been due to they time I guested (think it was 8 something server time). Although as a TC native I can tell you that I am always pushed into overflow in LS locations. There is trade of to highly populated servers like having to get to teq an hour before its going to pop just to get onto main :/. Heck I had to wait a half and hour to leave overflow for DR.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I am just wondering where people will be going to transfer to? With the latest patch there is a limited time free transfer.

Finally, a chance to get off my dead server to a more lively one. Sadly, BG, TC, and JQ are all full. So I am wondering which server in NA will be the next big server. So where is everyone going?

I do most end-game stuff (word boss farming, LS events, Guild missions,) also a big fan of WvW and would like to join a server that have good commanders on most of the time.

So please tell me where you would transfer to (if you transferring) and why.

Pretty sure 1-12wvw rankings in NA are not free…..13-15 and 20-24? See pricing on the tournament link from the front page.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

(edited by Liston.9708)

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

Sadly, BG, TC, and JQ are all full. So I am wondering which server in NA will be the next big server.

Wrong question !

Transferring for such a reason will backfire on you in the long run.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I’m wondering the exact same thing, but for EU. It seems only certain servers are up for free transfer? Sell me your EU server! (if its up for free transfer) I’m mostly interested in WvW.

The only servers up for free transfers are the ones doing crap in WvW. That being said my Underworld server is working their kittens off advertising and trying to get people back in to revive WvW. One full guild decided to come. Would there be more people coming in than leaving? No-one knows.

Posted by: Sophie Lone.8576

Sophie Lone.8576

Northern Shiverpeaks is getting a lot of guilds to our server because of the free transfer and we have room for more! We are pretty active with server events and always a commander leading a zerg in WvW. Also have a server TS that people chill on.

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

Well any server with full or high is probably good. And besides, even if it says full, if you really want to join it, login on a low pressure time when not many people are online and then join it. Thats how i did in 2012, i was first on whiteside ridge but changed to desolation which was full most of the time of the day.

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Jq and I hear bg were not full earlier prime time. Not logging in on purpose to further stack?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Posted by: Lifeson.4352

Lifeson.4352

Jq and I hear bg were not full earlier prime time. Not logging in on purpose to further stack?

It doesn’t matter if they are full or not, only certain servers get free transfers, you can’t free transfer to JQ or BG anyway.

If you’re talking about people actually paying to go there and stacking for season 2, that’s for another topic. :P

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

not enough people for the number of servers available… someones gonna get screwed one way or the other