White Mantle weapons

White Mantle weapons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Hello,

I’ve returned from a long break from the game because lack of updates and was boring overrall…
But now I see White Mantle (one of my favorite badguys guild!) has returned!

I just checked and I saw White Mantle has some exclusive weapons of their own. Looks really awesome and just what I like!
I am wondering, how do I get these weapons? Or skins…

I googled more onto these weapons and it said, only obtainable in Raid Wing…
I have no idea what this is.. a new type of dungeon? Are people still playing this Raid Wing? Are you able to buy this dungeon run for X money?
I’d like to know more about this!

Looking forward for replies…

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

White Mantle weapons

Alga.6498

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum section, if so please move it to the right one!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

White Mantle weapons

Posted by: Valandor.9506

Valandor.9506

You are right, you need to go raids for them.

I would advice this and the intern links.
All in all they are hardcore dungeons for 10 people.

For the weapon skins you need to kill the last boss of the 2. and 3. wing at least once for unlocking the vendor (they can also drop the skins) and then farm the raid currency for buying the skins.

You can buy raids, yeah, but a raid boss kill costs 100-300g (depending on guild selling and boss).

Still any questions? =)

White Mantle weapons

Posted by: Mez Koo.9510

Mez Koo.9510

Get the proper gear, learn the fights, use voice communications, and go slay some raid bosses.

It takes a lot of shards unless you get lucky drops, so if you don’t have the patience or commitment, don’t bother.

White Mantle weapons

Alga.6498

For the weapon skins you need to kill the last boss of the 2. and 3. wing at least once for unlocking the vendor (they can also drop the skins) and then farm the raid currency for buying the skins.

You can buy raids, yeah, but a raid boss kill costs 100-300g (depending on guild selling and boss).

Still any questions? =)

Thank you for your reply.
So once I’ve done the Raid Wing 2 and 3, I will be unlocking the vendor who are Selling these weapons of White Mantle?
I saw that all the weapons got added for the White Mantle weapons, such as rifle.. staff.. horn.. bow etc.

Are all the weapons in this vendor or can you find them somewhere else aswell?
I’ll try to get a right build, gear and everything to make it to a Raid team and hopefully I’ll get the weapons soon,
Or I’ll just see if I can find a runner,

White Mantle weapons

Posted by: Valandor.9506

Valandor.9506

Still any questions? =)

Thank you for your reply.
So once I’ve done the Raid Wing 2 and 3, I will be unlocking the vendor who are Selling these weapons of White Mantle?
I saw that all the weapons got added for the White Mantle weapons, such as rifle.. staff.. horn.. bow etc.

Are all the weapons in this vendor or can you find them somewhere else aswell?
I’ll try to get a right build, gear and everything to make it to a Raid team and hopefully I’ll get the weapons soon,
Or I’ll just see if I can find a runner,

Yeah, after killing Matthias Gabrel you unlock the skins at the vendor from the Salvation Pass (2. wing) and after killing Xera you unlock the skins at the vendor of the Stronghold of the Faithful (3. wing). Each of these vendors has different skins. You can get a maximum of 150 Shards per week from events and boss kills + the ones you get from exchanging minis and salvaging asc. drops from the raids.

You can only buy them or get them via drops of bosses (Mostly Matthias and Xera, but saw already skin drops at Keep Construct as well).

Just do not underestimate raids. Prepare well with the right metabuild (asc. gear) and read guides as well as watch videos. Maybe try your first raids with friends or a guild instead of randoms (LFG), because you will mostly miss the requirements.

Good luck. ^^