White Wings & Black Wings

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sages.3496

Sages.3496

So all joking aside, people have mentioned wanting white wings now since the black wings were thrown onto the TP.. Anet, any plans on putting them on there? honestly.. i’d buy them in a heartbeat just cause they’d look amazing.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You might want to post in the thread dedicated to what you want in the gemstore: Suggestions: Gemstore Items

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Sages.3496

Sages.3496

You might want to post in the thread dedicated to what you want in the gemstore: Suggestions: Gemstore Items

Heh.. thanks, didn’t see that post.

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

I had read somewhere that a lot of the items released this week for 24 hours are items that will be full released at a later date. It is prolly a safe bet that white wings are the counterpart for the black ones we have now.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Posted by: Zania.8461

Zania.8461

Yeah, can’t wait for people with white wings + halo + … Predator. Good has to be scary, so the evil would be too afraid to sin?

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

Arah light armor has some angel wings. They are shoulders that can be dyed white and look great. Just ignore the eye in the chest but seriously you can make very good looking holy toons with it.

Goes great with the winged set, the t3 human set, the caraspace armor, and several others just to name a few. Add in some hom pieces like the gloves if you want. I recommend celestial and illumination dye but white and gold variants work too.

Attachments: