Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I haven’t received a chest.

[SU]

Who Got Chest and why?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

No one is really sure because there aren’t any specific details :\ sorry man.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I believe it’s meant to be everyone who had an account before the event finished gets a chest

As for not receiving one, I assume they are being mailed manually, or at least semi-manually, which means it’s taking a while.

As someone who has not yet received his chest, I dont really see a problem with having to wait. I opened the end chest 3 times during the event. I didnt expect to get one until a friend told me everyone was, and im content to wait. I’m not sure if there are any cases of it, but it would have been nice for the people who did actually dc during the event to have gotten theirs first, just so the people who had to wait were those who didnt really have a right to complain ;p

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Chorel.1720

Chorel.1720

I would assume everyone is getting one since I got one and also looted the chest after the ancient karka.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I believe it’s meant to be everyone who had an account before the event finished gets a chest

As for not receiving one, I assume they are being mailed manually, or at least semi-manually, which means it’s taking a while.

As someone who has not yet received his chest, I dont really see a problem with having to wait. I opened the end chest 3 times during the event. I didnt expect to get one until a friend told me everyone was, and im content to wait. I’m not sure if there are any cases of it, but it would have been nice for the people who did actually dc during the event to have gotten theirs first, just so the people who had to wait were those who didnt really have a right to complain ;p

Yeah. I was just wondering who got them and why. I mean if I don’t get one that’s no problem even if I would like one

[SU]

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

Wait for them to fix there issues first. They are obviously having problems distributing them, and im guessing it will take 1-2 days for all chests to be distributed properly

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

I got it I assume for looking good. I did some of the event but I was still adjusting from my stocking schedule and slept right through the Karka event. Ended up making a butt ton of money.

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Eirik.9145

Eirik.9145

From the looks of it, everyone is getting a chest. It doesn’t seem to matter if you dc’d during the final fight, already got the chest, participated in the event but not during the final fight, or even didn’t do any of the event at all. All of those cases have gotten chests on the Tarnished Coast server.

A couple things bother me about it. One, if you didn’t even try to do the event and still get rewarded, what’s the point of doing the events in the first place. It sets kind of a lousy precedent for future special events. Why struggle through bugs and errors since you get the rewards anyway. And secondly, if Anet was going to give chests to everyone (presuming that they couldn’t figure out who dc’d or not) then why did it take them this long to send them out. If they were going to be mailed to everyone, it should’ve taken days, not weeks to do.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Feycat.4370

Feycat.4370

From the looks of it, everyone is getting a chest. It doesn’t seem to matter if you dc’d during the final fight, already got the chest, participated in the event but not during the final fight, or even didn’t do any of the event at all. All of those cases have gotten chests on the Tarnished Coast server.

Some of all those cases are getting chests, but some aren’t.

I know people who did the event and got the chest who got the mail – and some who didn’t.

I know some people who were constantly DC’d and couldn’t finish the event who got the mail – and some who didn’t.

I know some people who didn’t even participate, weren’t even online that day and have gotten the chest – and some who haven’t.

It seems totally random from here.

Game enjoyment increases as time spent on the forums decreases.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Loswaith.3829

Loswaith.3829

The differences of who got and who didnt can be to do with roll-out time too. Any judgements as to who gets what are likely best held off until about this time next week, as im sure it will take a few days even automatically to go through all the accounts.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Schnuffles.5369

Schnuffles.5369

If you read Anet posts, they have finnished running the script, making it unlikely anymore chests are being sent out.

Anets communication on this has been completely terrible. Their silence lets panic speculation run wild.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Raybunny.6190

Raybunny.6190

So is the script still running? I doubt. Sad some guildies didn’t received it and others claim to had received “again”. Let’s see what will they say.

Raybunny – Warrior
[Midnight Mayhem] – Gunnar’s Hold

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Pustulio.8207

Pustulio.8207

They give the chest to people they feel deserved it, so the question is: “Are you asking for something you didn’t EARN?”

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Schnuffles.5369

Schnuffles.5369

Please explain how people deserve a compensation chest when they also looted the origional chest during the event? Because that is whats currently happening.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Moriar.7365

Moriar.7365

They give the chest to people they feel deserved it, so the question is: “Are you asking for something you didn’t EARN?”

“They feel deserved it”. I want to know how they measure that tbh. Really!

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

I got a chest, unsure why since I didn’t even have free time to attend the final event (school). I did participate in the opening events though.

Thank You ANet
& good luck to those who haven’t received their chest yet.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: Volomon.9147

Volomon.9147

Me, for being awesome.

Who Got Chest and why?

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello there.

The gw2 discussion subforum has already threads that discuss issues with the karka chests. Please, check this one in order to see a discussion about what the other players got. For an official discussion about the solution with official ANet statements inside, check this one. There is also another one about the fairness of the karka chest rewards, here.

Please, feel free to contribute in any given thread.
We proceed to close this one. Thanks for your understanding.