Who is this guy?

Who is this guy?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

I am not sure who he is, or even what race he is, speculations?

Another sylvari.

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

(oh, almost forget she… where is she now ?)

Doing politics stuff, when you get stuck in an office you can’t do much field work.
Which, in a funny irony, means Kiel supports like me just found a way for Anet to write her off for a few months when you put it all together.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

It’s Colin Johanson after reading the Forum threads.

LOL, I’d have to say Devon from the WvW team, he takes constant heat and criticism all day, “errday”

Okay, so here is my theory on who this guy is. Konig from the Lore section of the forums speculates that Scarlets “secret” on Caithe is actually regarding another pale tree. See below bullet (Konig Post)

• Or, more likely, this is her secret. And we know Caithe’s been keeping that from Faolain, erased all knowledge of that from everyone, leaving only 4 individuals to know about it – herself, the sylvari PC, Trahearne, and Amaranda.

With that said, the picture looks like a sylvari, but not like the sylvari we are used to. I think sylvari related to Malyck are making an appearance from another pale tree.

Maybe an oversight, but meh…

(edited by Antara.3189)

Who is this guy?

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

the picture url is “https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/30fff10-15_NextHero_EN.jpg

maybe he is a new hero ? Like Ellen Kiel …

NextHero is their naming convention, they use that for each release page/preview picture. EN is the name of the actual release, but EN could stand for anything (usually the beginning letter of each word in the release title).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Who is this guy?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

the picture url is “https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/30fff10-15_NextHero_EN.jpg

NextHero is their naming convention, they use that for each release page/preview picture. EN is the name of the actual release, but EN could stand for anything (usually the beginning letter of each word in the release title).

EN stands for the language

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Who is this guy?

Atlas.9704

EN could be a language code for English, after all there is “Coming Soon” as text on it.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Who is this guy?

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Trahearne. #1 Glory Thief NA and possibly world.

Who is this guy?

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

EN stands for the language

Huh, maybe the two characters are in front of NextHero. Can’t really remember their naming schema. Which if it is in front of the two (like the Twilight Assault picture currently), maybe the patch won’t have a name?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Doing politics stuff, when you get stuck in an office you can’t do much field work.
Which, in a funny irony, means Kiel supports like me just found a way for Anet to write her off for a few months when you put it all together.

yah . Kiel is pretty much in the dark so to speak. If there was a larger story involving Kiel you would have some people getting agitated at the Living Story just like how some people don’t want to see Scarlet anymore, or at least have that story come to a quick and short close.

Who is this guy?

Atlas.9704

yah . Kiel is pretty much in the dark so to speak. If there was a larger story involving Kiel you would have some people getting agitated at the Living Story just like how some people don’t want to see Scarlet anymore, or at least have that story come to a quick and short close.

Meh, people are going to grumble about stories regardless.

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Looks like a stylised Evon Knashblade.

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Looking at his armor, I would think maybe a new lieutenant of the Mad King’s? Whoever he is, I love his jacket and concept armor…

That makes sense, only a Charr would be dumb enough to serve the Mad King and think they’ll survive.

Who is this guy?

Posted by: SnidgetAsphodel.7961

SnidgetAsphodel.7961

He doesn’t look much like Canach, but then again, neither does Canach, so it’s anyone’s guess who he is or how he’s involved.

Oh my god. I laughed so hard.

Cyro Renze – 80 Human Ranger
So Unprofessional [SUP] – Crystal Desert
“Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.”

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

It could be Cantha…

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Mogrey.3891

Mogrey.3891

guys guys.it’s me running around and howling when’s full moon.sorry for the spoiler

i’m a poor and lonesome ranger.
Mogrey Norn Ranger [DS]

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Who cares? Another Aetherblade sylvari. Pass me my axe, there’s one more tree on our way to true content!

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Who is this guy?

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

It could be Cantha…

Welcoming arms from Cantha, aren’t they? One can always dream.