Why Chantry of secrets for World Completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Q:

I recently i got a wish to do world completion with it, as i read on wiki it says that for world completion i also need Chantry of secrets. Why exactly only that one, and not any other

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You’ll note in your travels to get map completion that all of the orders are included in the poi map count: Priory, Vigil and Whispers. Because Whispers is a super secret order, it makes sense it’s tucked away/hidden somewhere. Chantry of Secrets is the Whisper of Order’s HQ.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You’ll note in your travels to get map completion that all of the orders are included in the poi map count: Priory, Vigil and Whispers. Because Whispers is a super secret order, it makes sense it’s tucked away/hidden somewhere. Chantry of Secrets is the Whisper of Order’s HQ.

I had wondered this — I like Jayne’s explanation (whether or not it’s official “canon”).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

I had wondered this — I like Jayne’s explanation (whether or not it’s official “canon”).

it may not be said anywhere direcltly, but the whole way that order works it pretty common sense and shouldnt need to be stated explictly anywhere to be canon really