Why Fractals on pve Dailies every other day?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

Fractals have their own daily acheivs in a separate tab. I know you are trying to push people into doing fractals, even those who don’t want, but there are only 3 spaces for pve acheivs and one of them doesn’t need to be taken by fractals half the time. there are areas of pve that aren’t covered at all, how about using the slot on those instead of having double dipping with Fractals?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Level 1 takes roughly 15 minutes to solo and it’s fairly easy due to the NPCs tanking for you. Unlike the other fractal dailies, this one is really no different than soloing the event completion daily.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

/wiki Daily
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily#Today.27s_achievements

Just do the greyed out ones.

The regular fractal dailies also do not count towards the daily which is a bit baffling as well.

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

i think its a relic from before there were fractal dailys
a good fix would be to remove daily fractal from the normal daily category and make fractal daily achievements count for the daily meta

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

It’s not a relic. The achievement reward chest has similar but not identical contents as the chests for the daily fractals, and much of it is stuff only added to the game with the release of HoT. It’s obvious that some thought and effort has been put into making that daily fit the new style of fractals.

Posted by: jagabs.5086

jagabs.5086

I’ll take daily fractal any day rather than doing the 4 events on specific map. Doing level 2 or 10 fractal is easy and fast, you can get a party full in an instant. Plus, the reward chest have a chance to get rare drop of ascended weapon and armor or even a gold fractal skin. No need to change.

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I’m fine with the fractal appearing in the PVE list sometimes but I don’t like it when the list contains an activity. Those are basically PVP mini-games so definitely do not belong in the PVE category. I’ve been in Crab Toss where most folks are just standing around waiting for the timer to run down and I’ve been in keg brawl where both teams co-operate to make one team win in the shortest possible time.

Posted by: Sphinx.8014

Sphinx.8014

Join a group for lv2 swamp, takes about 3 minutes. You can also do it with a buddy and do it in ~6 minutes. It really is easy even with 2 people.