Praise for Raids

Praise for Raids

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

YEAAAAAA RIIIIIIIGHT!!! Amazinggggg job with the raids guys holy kitten great job. Anet raid team really showed off this patch, making them probably the best creative team Anet has ATM. Amazing amazing job. The living story was great, but that raiddddd thooooo wooooooow. I’m not even playing around amazing great kitten freaking job everybody, my respects. The raid team just gets better and better. Amazing plot, amazing hints, amazing bosses, amazing scene, amazing depth wooooow guys wow. Please everybody give your appreciation for the raid team, they did a great job, even WP was blown away over the new raid. Genius work guys, thank you.

Once again please leave your comments at the bottom and if you want give some love and appreciation for this creative masterpiece!

Praise for Raids

Adry.7512

Additionally, guys I’m not one to make narrow bias opinions. While I am human and being a bit bias is impossible for any person to avoid, I try to be as unbiased as possible. So honestly wow guys, greattttt direction, this game is making greattttt choices and huge improvements. One of the few things this game was missing was story depth and your raid team basically shut us up. claps

(edited by Adry.7512)

Praise for Raids

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

ooookay…..

you okay there, buddy? having a rough day at the office? if you need chocolate milk let me know

Praise for Raids

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

Additionally, guys I’m not one to make narrow bias opinions. While I am human and being a bit bias is impossible for any person to avoid, I try to be as unbiased as possible. So honestly wow guys, greattttt direction, this game is making greattttt choices and huge improvements. One of the few things this game was missing was story depth and your raid team basically shut us up. claps

who cares about being bias? Just make your position clear and simple.

People have different preferences. If you misrepresent your position poorly, Anet will make content on your “suppose” demands when you actually hated it.

Praise for Raids

Adry.7512

People have different preferences. If you misrepresent your position poorly, Anet will make content on your “suppose” demands when you actually hated it.

I’m sorry but what I didn’t understand was your comment. What do you mean??

Praise for Raids

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

After reading this I have no idea if Adry loves raids or hates them, of if there was indeed any purpose to this thread.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

Praise for Raids

loseridoit.2756

I’m sorry but what I didn’t understand was your comment. What do you mean??

It is just me ranting. I just get annoyed when players demand X, then the same players whine when X gets implemented. Yea….

Praise for Raids

Adry.7512

After reading this I have no idea if Adry loves raids or hates them, of if there was indeed any purpose to this thread.

Man this community is something special. No dude I’m praising them because they did an amazing job with the raid and story. The title was just for jokes to throw people off. The purpose of this thread is to praise the raid team. Have you even done then raid or look at the videos for the raid in WP’s YouTube channel?? If not I recommend you jump right on there. If you have time and a guild, do raids, it’s so worth it, to the point that it doesn’t even need an explanation. Just go sir

Praise for Raids

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

Five out of Seven.

Teh Ouchies

Praise for Raids

Adry.7512

Five out of Seven.

Ouch, why a 5?? Was it not difficult enough?? You can do the challenge mode.

Praise for Raids

loseridoit.2756

Man this community is something special. No dude I’m praising them because they did an amazing job with the raid and story. The title was just for jokes to throw people off. The purpose of this thread is to praise the raid team. Have you even done then raid or look at the videos for the raid in WP’s YouTube channel?? If not I recommend you jump right on there. If you have time and a guild, do raids, it’s so worth it, to the point that it doesn’t even need an explanation. Just go sir

no it isnt. Some of us dislike raid encounters. I was hoping this game is be closer to a fighting game instead of a more tradition mmorpg. When the mesmer got more passive def such as shield #4. I gave up hope. I kinda like living story but anet will always have to tone it down for the rest of the population.

Praise for Raids

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Moved to Raids sub-forum. Title changed to reflect intentions of the thread.

Please do not use “clickbait” titles in the future. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Praise for Raids

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

When the mesmer got more passive def such as shield #4

ehh…
pretty sure shield 4 isn’t passive, but ok.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Praise for Raids

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

no it isnt. Some of us dislike raid encounters. I was hoping this game is be closer to a fighting game instead of a more tradition mmorpg. When the mesmer got more passive def such as shield #4. I gave up hope. I kinda like living story but anet will always have to tone it down for the rest of the population.

Shield 4 is a passive defense? But I suppose defy pain is an active defense? You know, cause since you complain about passive defenses that came with raids, it naturally leads one to assume that anything that was here before raids was an active defense.