Why'd you break Kudzu?

Why'd you break Kudzu?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tup.1803

Tup.1803

So I wouldn’t be posting this if it didn’t get to the point of bothering me a lot. I don’t know if the patch or update fixed anything the other day, but I couldn’t help noticing my Kudzu changed. Now when it sits on my back there is this random floating bow string not attached to either side and its pretty kittening annoying. ( I self censored)

In any event it looks pretty kitten now. Also it totally throws off my quiver/Kudzu mix now that there is this random floating brown line attached to NOTHING! Point being if a string appeared when the weapon was wielded I don’t recall it every looking this bad. The attached picture is how it appears in game on my back, and the link is from the hero pane. I’m just curious if anyone else noticed these changes and is annoyed by them. Please don’t ruin my bow, and thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/FSZAf5O.png

Attachments:

(edited by Tup.1803)

Why'd you break Kudzu?

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

It’s been this way since launch. All bows have bowstrings, and none of those bowstrings show up in the preview window or hero panel.

I was just about to post a topic about this myself. I would like to see the bowstring fixed, even perhaps a unique looking bowstring, considering kudzu is supposed to be legendary. I also want to see barrage get a unique animation when fired from kudzu…since it doesn’t have one.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Why'd you break Kudzu?

Tup.1803

It’s been this way since launch. All bows have bowstrings, and none of those bowstrings show up in the preview window or hero panel.

I was just about to post a topic about this myself. I would like to see the bowstring fixed, even perhaps a unique looking bowstring, considering kudzu is supposed to be legendary. I also want to see barrage get a unique animation when fired from kudzu…since it doesn’t have one.

Well the hero pane thing I get, but I can assure you that there has never been a janky bow string on my back when its stowed ever. Pretty annoying, almost to the point I dont even wanna wear it around anymore. :/

Why'd you break Kudzu?

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

I think the more important question is: what gear are you wearing? So very few non-pirate outfits out there…

I don’t recall ever having seen a bowstring, anywhere.

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

Why'd you break Kudzu?

Tup.1803

I think the more important question is: what gear are you wearing? So very few non-pirate outfits out there…

I don’t recall ever having seen a bowstring, anywhere.

It’s a mix of HoM (Hall of Monuments), Arah, T3 cult, Duelist, and CoE.

Also back to the point, there never was. Well, at least when it was stowed. Either way I hope someone at Anet sees this and fixes it. Preferably without any string at all, like it was before.