Why did the new patch?...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

…Caused many problems, and new bugs in areas that was nothing to do with the patch notes itself?

From Jumping to Asura Ears. :P

I’m wondering, this way the game will never get fixed, if they fix something other thing gets broke! O__o

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

Have you seen the new content coming out?
It looks fantastic….

Posted by: MKKR.9401

MKKR.9401

It looks fantastic….

But then you get to think of all the things that break when the new content comes out :P

Posted by: Masaki.2153

Masaki.2153

It looks fantastic….

ROLMFAO! Aint that the truth

Max Lexandre.6279

It looks fantastic….

But then you get to think of all the things that break when the new content comes out :P

That’s sad, but true, every update they launch they must make another update after some hours for fix issues making things unpayable…

They must change or improve the way they test this things before go live, because the actual testing doesn’t seems to be working that well. ^^

Asura thing.

Posted by: Tenshi.3598

Tenshi.3598

I’d prefer ANet spending most of the next month on finishing the game and making it bugfree, with some spare time devoted to smaller updates (alike Halloween’s minigames) that won’t upset the game.

You can’t “move forward” until you’ve cleared the current area… unless you plan on spending your time fleeing, with a train of bugs and criticism behind you. We tend to know how that ends up.

“When it’s ready”.

This Glade has thorns…and here they are!

Posted by: ChairGraveyard.2967

ChairGraveyard.2967

Because they have to make the game as painful and grindy to play as possible to please the Nexon overlords.

Posted by: Volomon.9147

Volomon.9147

…Caused many problems, and new bugs in areas that was nothing to do with the patch notes itself?

I’m wondering, this way the game will never get fixed, if they fix something other thing gets broke! O__o

The jumping is a stealth fix for the teleport hack, is what I’m guessing. I would like youtube videos but it’s a violation of board codes. There were apparently a lot of graphical fixes. Asura Ears have had a graphic bug in them since beta, and I assume that’s what that is for.

Max Lexandre.6279

The jumping is a stealth fix for the teleport hack, is what I’m guessing. I would like youtube videos but it’s a violation of board codes. There were apparently a lot of graphical fixes. Asura Ears have had a graphic bug in them since beta, and I assume that’s what that is for.

Then the bug wasn’t fixed, it was all makeup? O_o

Asura thing.