Why just cats?

Why just cats?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Can we have cats in guild halls as well? Doesn’t have to be super animated or such, just go around in circles like seance candles with occasional rolling.

Oh, do want! Though they’d have to be vendor items or achieve rewards. It would be too creepy for scribes to build a cat. Maybe only necromancers would be allowed to.

Why just cats?

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

By far and away cats make the best soup. Sweet and sour kitten, kitten noodle, Szechuan-style hot and sour kitten, etc… etc… The list goes on and on and with a constant supply of strays…..we’ll never run out!

Reminds me of the Weird Al Yankovic song “The Cat’s in the Kettle” (a parody of "The Cat’s in the Cradle).

(edited by Daddicus.6128)

Why just cats?

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

Because cats are superior creatures. You had to ask!?

~ Posted by Franklin, Gaile’s owner

Fixed that for you!

Cats don’t have owners.

They have staff.

Why just cats?

Posted by: Kazeshini.6710

Kazeshini.6710

At this point I’m afraid to write this but…I really don’t like cats.
Please give me cute puppies

Attachments:

Why just cats?

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Because cats are superior creatures. You had to ask!?

~ Posted by Franklin, Gaile’s pet

I thought you preferred frogs?

Well, I have a lot of things I love: Cats, Frogs, Bats, Owls… I am fond of a lot of creatures. Frogs hold a special place in my heart, it’s true. <3

Dogs are lovable beyond all else! Give in, and give us the Dogs! Cat’s are nothing!

Why just cats?

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

I don’t know if this has been said before, or not, but why just have cats that you can add to your home instance? That only really feeds into one group of people, cat people. I personally wouldn’t spend even 1 copper to get these cats in my home instance, but if I were given the opportunity to add puppies, or full grown dogs to my home instance I would blow through whatever gold it took! Please?!

These cats they keep adding, the entire thing just baffles me. There’s no collection for them, so no way for me to track which ones I got. And they don’t get money out of this.

If I got to pick the random thing they spend their free time on, I’d ask for a gem store fishing rod for 2k gems that lets me fish for junk :P And then they can add more junk. At least it allows me to chill, and makes them money.

Just baffling

Why just cats?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I can’t understand people who say they “don’t like cats(or dogs(or spiders))”. Is like don’t liking trees or the sea or fingers or old people or planets. There are things that just are there and have all the reason and all the right to be there. That we like them or not is absolutely irrelevant and, in the end, an entitled way of seeing the world. Acceptance and openness and even interest are way better.

So… cats and dogs and spiders for my home instance, please!

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Why just cats?

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I can’t understand people who say they “don’t like cats(or dogs(or spiders))”

I’m extremely allergic to cat and dog dander.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Why just cats?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I can’t understand people who say they “don’t like cats(or dogs(or spiders))”

I’m extremely allergic to cat and dog dander.

Pet spider it is then. Or you can check out the pet scorpion option.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.