Why so much negativity in the forums ?,

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Offerande.5240

Offerande.5240

Hey peeps,

I personally think the expansion super nice, lots of fun things and challenges. Much to explore in new areas, hunt big monsters. So much fun

Interesting additions, such as: The new Fractals system, The elite trait line, Mastery system, so much more……

The new dungeon system is not really optimal, There are other ways to get to gold. Now you must do little more effort, for gold. is not really an issue, do some more World Bosses.

Some of the things have become different, it feels strange. Such as the new Elementalist, Warrior, Thief, Mesmer ….. is that bad? It just gives a nice challenge, a challenge for further development, that’s what I think.

A lot of new things, give it some time people.

Cya

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

if i ONE more time see someone compare HOT content to WoW expansion Content i gonna rip him apart.

just to keep this short:
WoW expansion content = more crap conent 90% of them loose its porpuse the momment your geared thats like hmmmm a week after release and ALL the zones and 5 mans you never gonna step into hell for zones you even forget they exists once you level up to max.

Hot on the other hand have less but WAAAY more meaningfull content. All the zones constantly reward you with something for doing different events that are on nonstop and changing no mater how well geared or what level you are. and it will stay meaningfull for YEARS not just a freaken Week.

i Won’t go into it deeper but these people kitten me off.

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

New to gaming forums eh?

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

As bad as it is these days, at least it’s not the World of Tanks forums.

~shudders from the memories~

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Yamialexa.5103

Yamialexa.5103

I’d say it’s because if there’s something people don’t like, they come to complain. If there’s something they like, they just keep on playing. So it’s more of the negative stuff that comes to the forums

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

WoW was and still is the most popular MMORPG ever and it has one of the most depressing forums. Alot of complaints, alot of ‘’grass is greener elsewhere’’ and alot of ‘’WoW is dead’’ since pretty much release.

It is just normal. Gaming forums are usually negative unless the game has a small niche community.

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Do you not play this game?

Posted by: NotOverlyCheesy.9427

NotOverlyCheesy.9427

People who are having fun are playing the game instead of whining on the forums.

Offerande.5240

I have no idea where all this negativity comes from, about HoT, mastery system, and so on. I have fun with all these new things

Offerande.5240

if i ONE more time see someone compare HOT content to WoW expansion Content i gonna rip him apart.

just to keep this short:
WoW expansion content = more crap conent 90% of them loose its porpuse the momment your geared thats like hmmmm a week after release and ALL the zones and 5 mans you never gonna step into hell for zones you even forget they exists once you level up to max.

Hot on the other hand have less but WAAAY more meaningfull content. All the zones constantly reward you with something for doing different events that are on nonstop and changing no mater how well geared or what level you are. and it will stay meaningfull for YEARS not just a freaken Week.

The New WvW maps are not bad, just strange and very new. Just give it what time

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

just to keep this short:

While you clearly dislike WOW you can’t possibly argue with any credibility that WOD wasn’t far better value for money in terms of total content and I’ll keep saying it to keep you kittened off.

You also cite GW2’s XP grind as a positive thing “All the zones constantly reward you with something”, all they reward are HPs as part of the Elite grind, yet you no doubt would deride WOW’s Jungle grind as something different: it’s not, you just want to paint it so to bolster your agenda that GW2 is great and WOW sucks.

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

I know some of the people who are upset are the ones that didn’t buy HoT. They saw the regular game content rewards nerfed and feel like ANet is trying to force them into buying the expansion by putting all the stuff they used to get behind a paywall.

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

People tend to be negative about things they don’t like.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Pick any MMO and their forums will be similar. It’s the nature of forums.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Offerande.5240

Last weeks way to many

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Anet knew people were going to be mad with this update..it’s why they named it HoT.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Last weeks way to many

Nah, I’ve been on these forums from practically day 1. I see nothing out of the ordinary. I’d say the worst of it was when Dragonhunter name was announced, and then maybe the first two days of the expansion. But all of that is in line with every other major LS update, or holiday update, or balance change, or really anything that changes in the GW2.

I still love the people on Day 2 of HoT who “quit” because of lack of content. Like seriously, these maps are so ridiculously huge, the story is big and involved, events are everywhere. Don’t even get me started on the map metas and how awesomely difficult they can be.

Some people just don’t like change.

There are a group of regular anti-GW2ers on the forum. They’ve “quit” the game, but spend their free time frequenting the forums to reiterate the same complaints they’ve had over and over. If they see someone new with a similar complaint, that’s like cat nip, they all swarm to add to it. You’ll start recognizing these people. They are also the first ones to call people schills or fanbois or white knights for disagreeing with them.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

it makes u wonder why the ppl who keep complaining about the contents didn’t quit this game.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

People tend to be negative about things they don’t like.

And people tend to be passionate about things they care about. Look at it this way, OP: if people simply didn’t care about the game, they’d just leave. We wouldn’t be here, posting, if the game didn’t matter to us. So when a thing we care about does things we don’t like, yeah. That’s going to evoke a response.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

The question is not why, it’s why not? Because people will allways find something to complain about mate. It’s our nature.

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

The question is not why, it’s why not? Because people will allways find something to complain about mate. It’s our nature.

If humans can’t find a problem to solve they will create problems. -

As for the people who continually do that MMO tribalism b.s. They can eat a bag of Risen dongles.

People might have legitimate complaints about the game! I know I have a few choice issues which are greatly making my enjoyment of the expansion suffer.

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

It’s bad becuase it’s bad nothing more nothing less

Also LoL at the idea that happy people are too busy enjoying the game to be bothered with forums while people with complaints flood the boards.

If that is true then why are all these people on the boards I mean if HoT is such a glorious work of art shouldn’t the people saying such things be playing and having fun. Shouldn’t the white knights who’d rather not try to fix the game be playing the game like they say they do.

People complain because they have the right to complain and they make there voices heard to make the game more enjoyable for all players. Your typical white knight is also an elitist and many MMO have fallen to peices by taking the words of elitist over the commom gamer aka Da Casuals.

Gw2 is full of refugees from other MMO’s and people critic to improve.

As for WOW yes WOW does expansions better because they do traditional expansions. WoW doesn’t rely on old content to push there expansions and if they do the old content is altered. You don’t farm old dungeons to unlock new things and forcing people to grind 3 year old content isn’t making anyone happy. People grinding old dungeons and events to force the exp in. Also for WoW they do this little thing called new LOOT. I went through three days of HoT without once getting any new skins and on the third day a friend managed to get a reclaimed axe. Since then I’ve gotten 4 reclaimed skins and everything else is old loot from from old content dropping in a new map. There is no loot no reward in HoT for farming all these mobs relentlessly and what game dares to call itself and expansion and yet doesn’t have new loot. Skills as well as for instance not every Ranger wants to be heals and yet we got an expansion without new skills because a Ranger who doesn’t want to heal or a Warrior who doesn’t like Condi isn’t going to get any new skills.

HoT is a game that calls itself an expansion in which core classes got zero new skills and the only loot that drops is from a single weapon set through the entire story. not armor no or anything just farming for no epic loot to force feed masteries. Oh yeah no new dungeons either and raids aren’t even released yet old dungeons got nerfed and they changed old recipes to give a great big middle finger to new players. I crafted my ascended armor a good while ago but good luck now as Damask Patches sell for 25g. Might as well give my best of wishes to those making a legendary too since finding a group to gather shards is harder than ever these days. I have both my Legend(Quip) and ascended armor(Cloth) so none of this is QQ for myself but rathers Anet’s disdain for new players.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Last weeks way to many

And there are legitimate reasons for many of them.

Posted by: Wolfheart.1879

Wolfheart.1879

Negative opinions of the game are fine to have, and should be voiced. I used to burst into forum posts the approximate size of War and Peace to voice my displeasure at aspects of the game.

That was not because I hated the game. It was because I loved it, and felt that in those areas, notably me the fiasco around the year of traits 2.0, the game was let down by poor decisions, and it is right that those opinions and criticism are voiced. How can Anet make the game better if valid feedback about its featured aren’t allowed to be voiced, or are drowned out by those saying they have no right to complain and should just quit?

I didn’t moan about these things because I’m a hater. I moaned because I loved the game, and what it stood for, and felt that the things Anet were doing at the time went against that. Eventually I did just stop posting, because I didn’t feel I was capable of making substantive posts and give feedback when it wasn’t certain any feedback was really being listened to. Then I stopped playing, because I just didn’t enjoy the game as it was.

In fact, I didn’t realise it was HoT’s release until the night before – I was so disenfranchised that a date I would normally have put in my diary months beforehand was just not something I cared about. Even so, on the day, I decided to buy HoT on a whim, to give it a chance. And I’m hooked again. I think HoT has some flaws, and some work and tweaks are needed, and despite what some will say, it is by no stretches perfect. it has its weak points, but more importantly for me, it has some strong points that has made playing the game just generally fun again. It is a mixed bag certainly, but so far I enjoy it, despite what I see as the downsides. So I’m generally happy.

Bottom line is, feedback helps and passionate feedback from either side can be good. The only negativity I can’t stand, and I feel that is toxic here, is negativity towards other players for having different opinions. Often, but not exclusively it is the so-called White Knights who can’t stand to hear any criticism, and thus anyone with criticism has no right to voice it or even play. Seriously, stop it. Likewise, whose who just say its bad blah blah blah without making points and arguing the case, you aren’t being helpful.

The conversation needs to refocus on good and bad of the games, not the attacks on players just for having differing views. That we are all talking here means we are passionate, whatever the views are. if we weren’t, we wouldn’t be here.

Divinity’s Reach is home to some top-tier criminal masterminds.
The kind of people who will set an orphanage on fire after locking themselves inside it.

(edited by Wolfheart.1879)

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Just learn to filter out the constructive criticism from the blatantly terrible. People have valid opinions on both sides. Many of us see great things about this expansion (quality) and things about it that are on the weaker side (quantity). It was a really smooth launch with only about 30 minutes of downtime. I can count on one hand the number of times ArenaNet has had actual downtime for this game on one hand. It’s really impressive. They do a great job for the most part. Hiding core GW2 content(high-end fractals)behind the HoT paywall is another topic entirely though.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I’m loving the expansion so far.

Sure it has plenty issues, but overall I am massively impressed with this, comparing expansions of previous MMOs I’ve played (that is EQ1, DAoC, briefly Rift and then ofc WoW. Oh and RO.).

But in regards to the actual question, because of the inherent bias:

• If you’re happy, are you really going to stop (happily) playing to go onto the forums and spam “OMG THIS IS SO GREAT” everywhere? No ofc not, you want to play more.
  • If you’re unhappy, you don’t want to play. Or rather you want it to change, because you’re unhappy with how it is right now. Then you are going to the forum to spam “OMG THIS IS kitten” everywhere. Naturally.

As the second group is the vocal one in this case, ofc the overall impression you get from forums/reddits/etc is always negative. Happy people don’t need to vent their happiness.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

As bad as it is these days, at least it’s not the World of Tanks forums.

~shudders from the memories~

at least the world of tanks forum was filled with sarcasm, snarky responses, and the moderators allow the players there to call out others on their crap! Only bad thing about the forums was when “baddies” tried to make it seem like the good players cheat.. shudders

To the OP, the forums of any game ive been on are genuinely negative, they are a place for feedback, and if a player finds even one thing wrong they will post endless negative feedback…at least on the forums!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: VacuumCleaner.4698

VacuumCleaner.4698

This happens not only in gaming forums but on nearly any online platform (for example product reviews). People who have negative experiences tend to voice their opinion more often than people who have positive ones.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

In addition to all above, positive threads don’t stay long on the forum’s first page. They’ll get maybe a handful of posts, at best, then slide off to the depths. It’s the negative threads that get people fired up and then start posting back and forth between people. So those threads stay on the first page.

It’s like natural selection, but in an inverse way. The negative threads rise to the top and the positive threads sink to the bottom because of which threads people chose to post on.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Most forums are mostly whinefests. This one is no different.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Because people who enjoy the game are playing and not hanging out on the forum to air their grievances looking for others that agree with them.

The game is far from perfect, no game ever is, but for some anything that is even remotely different from what they expected is rage quit material.

Plus nobody likes it when their source of play is altered in any way (re: dungeons, WvW, Fractals).

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

it makes u wonder why the ppl who keep complaining about the contents didn’t quit this game.

People who complain are still hoping for change. It’s people who give up on change that actually quit the game and most of them walk away and never say another word.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: sarasvatri.6871

sarasvatri.6871

Last weeks way to many

Nah, I’ve been on these forums from practically day 1. I see nothing out of the ordinary. I’d say the worst of it was when Dragonhunter name was announced, and then maybe the first two days of the expansion. But all of that is in line with every other major LS update, or holiday update, or balance change, or really anything that changes in the GW2.

I still love the people on Day 2 of HoT who “quit” because of lack of content. Like seriously, these maps are so ridiculously huge, the story is big and involved, events are everywhere. Don’t even get me started on the map metas and how awesomely difficult they can be.

There are a group of regular anti-GW2ers on the forum. They’ve “quit” the game, but spend their free time frequenting the forums to reiterate the same complaints they’ve had over and over. If they see someone new with a similar complaint, that’s like cat nip, they all swarm to add to it. You’ll start recognizing these people. They are also the first ones to call people schills or fanbois or white knights for disagreeing with them.

Very much this. I play a little game sometimes when I should be working but choose to procrastinate instead, you can play it too. When you notice a post that’s really hyperbolic and negative, or you notice a poster making a lot of negative posts, check their history. There’s some real gems that have been doing this for months or in some cases even YEARS- page after page of posts trashing the game over and over again.

Most amusing when you find people making claims a year ago that “this game won’t last six months/1 year/whatever,” “ANet will never release an expansion,” or “I uninstalled, never playing again” from last year, still posting strong today.

Eventually you start to recognize names and it’s like when that crazy uncle visits for Thanksgiving, kind of uncomfortable but amusing.

Posted by: echoeagle.5439

echoeagle.5439

I have asked this on other game forums and the answer I liked the most is “People that are fully satisfied with a product usually don’t bother going online and voicing how great everything is. On the opposite side people who have complaints about a product will do everything they can to make sure those complaints are heard.”

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Happy and content people play the game, most are ingame right now enjoying it.

When someone is unhappy they need somewhere to vent their frustration and the forum is the first logical destination. That is why official forums for mmo’s always seem to be so negative, happy people have little reason to make topics and interact in the forums.

If players log in to the forums to make positive posts then the content would have to have been truly exceptional to make them want to exit the game and talk about it, which does not happen often.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Change. People hate it. The new rules in HoT are forcing people to do things differently. When people are faced with this, typically the first reaction is “I hate it”. If the changes are for the better, the negativity will calm down soon.

Anet has admitted to making some mistakes and are working to fix them, so some of the negativity has been justified.

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

People who complain are still hoping for change. It’s people who give up on change that actually quit the game and most of them walk away and never say another word.

Agreed.

The critical are also vastly more vocal online as the repurcusions are less. You can’t walk into a public store and just rant to all the other customers about your personal issues with the product while pointing and placing blame at the owner. Social decorum and not wanting to look like a loony or face the every day repurcusions of such actions, eg arrest for public nuisance, come into play

This is more so a factor on gaming forums as that is largely their sole intended purpose, a largely anonymous medium for critique and feedback from customers with far less need for the decorum or restraint of RL outside admin or tou restrictions and rules enforced by moderation. To begrudge this is akin to complaining that water is wet. That’s just how customer feedback works, more so online.

In saying there is a normal simmering level of malcontent on any normal day to day basis with any such medium but when it boils over I have found it tends to represent far more than just the “whiny qq” many here disregard it as. Saying so just displays ignorance or lack of customer service experience.

I will say complaint needs to be restrained in this format though. Way to many people with an issue feel so personally aggrieved they have to start a new thread with every new complaint, no matter how slight, even though there are already several threads discussing exactly the same issue. They often don’t search for pre-existing threads, they feel aggrieved and want their problems to be personally addressed by the company involved or in this case their peers asap. Page 1 thx. Now. Bump.

This tends to present a highly skewered and inaccurate perspective in regards to negative feedback, but it’s by no means irrelevant.

Personally I find the “white knight” mentality more annoying. Pretty sure Anet could release a poo on a plate and have the same group of regular posters telling the critics that it “…tastes fine, stop complaining.”.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

just to keep this short:

While you clearly dislike WOW you can’t possibly argue with any credibility that WOD wasn’t far better value for money in terms of total content and I’ll keep saying it to keep you kittened off.

You also cite GW2’s XP grind as a positive thing “All the zones constantly reward you with something”, all they reward are HPs as part of the Elite grind, yet you no doubt would deride WOW’s Jungle grind as something different: it’s not, you just want to paint it so to bolster your agenda that GW2 is great and WOW sucks.

wod is the worst expansion to date

absolute 0 content with 0 rewards outside of raid or die.

WoW with wod lost like 6-7 milion players that tells something.
i regret buying it and 70% what they promissed on blizzcon in WoD they never delivered or simply canceled.

i freaken regret buying it.
better money ? if you like throwing out money into a trashcan then yes good for you.

ALSO it seems like Legion will be their last chance to redeem the game if its not REALY good with allot of pve and pvp content and some totaly new stuff the game will sink faster then the titanic.

thx to wod they lost players in record speed and its allready on an all time LOW

ONE more thing in HOT we will get more content nonstop where in WoW you need to wait whole seasons and years for even a small useless zone or even for the SIMPLIEST Easyest but most broken balance changes.

event SWTOR is a more quality game then wow atm
WoW was my favorite mmo but blizz started to show the middlefinger to players.
and started to lie left and right.
they delivering less and less with every expansion for more money.

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

(edited by Zoltreez.6435)

Posted by: Griever.7480

Griever.7480

its what happens when the devs dont listen or care about what the people playing their game says.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Hey peeps,

It’s typical of any forum, whether for a game or a newspaper or a blog. On a scale of 1-5, with haters being ‘1’ and lovers being ‘5’:

• 2-4 aren’t passionate enough to post at all.
  • 5s are having too much fun to take time to post much and then it would be typically to offer help/report a bug, not to start a new thread praising this or that.
  • This leaves 1s. They don’t want to play (they hate it), so they have plenty of time to post about all the things they don’t like.

tl;dr it’s common to see lots of salty posts; it’s unusual to see tons of positive ones.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

just to keep this short:

wod is the worst expansion to date

absolute 0 content with 0 rewards outside of raid or die.

WoW with wod lost like 6-7 milion players that tells something.
i regret buying it and 70% what they promissed on blizzcon in WoD they never delivered or simply canceled.

i freaken regret buying it.
better money ? if you like throwing out money into a trashcan then yes good for you.

ALSO it seems like Legion will be their last chance to redeem the game if its not REALY good with allot of pve and pvp content and some totaly new stuff the game will sink faster then the titanic.

thx to wod they lost players in record speed and its allready on an all time LOW

ONE more thing in HOT we will get more content nonstop where in WoW you need to wait whole seasons and years for even a small useless zone or even for the SIMPLIEST Easyest but most broken balance changes.

event SWTOR is a more quality game then wow atm
WoW was my favorite mmo but blizz started to show the middlefinger to players.
and started to lie left and right.
they delivering less and less with every expansion for more money.

Someone hit a nerve and Blizzard was destined to go down hill after Lich King anyway they merged with Activision that year and every expansion has gotten worse and worse ever since.

WoD was bad to be sure the worse expansion I’d have to agree with however I’d still rate WoD higher than HoT. You mention HoT getting constant content but that’s obvious becuause it offered a skeleton at launch no dungeons no raids and your only going to loot one weapon set from mobs reclaimed. Core classes got nothing and elites like Druid don’t match up with the playstyle of its origins. WoD added new skins and skills for all the classes and a home base that makes GW2 Home instance seem non existant. WoD didn’t increase the cost of old crafting recipies by altering them nor does it force people back into old content as a means of progression.

In terms of WoW the expansions WoD was a travesty it lost millions but WoW is the king of MMO’s whose totals outnumbered all others. So even a crap expansion like WoD can shed millions of players though personally I blame the Cash Shop and Blizzard recycling old skins and all the new items being pushed onto the cash shop for the reason. Grinning Reaver should have been a quest chain for the laughing skull and pre expansion the mount no doubt would have been but its just a Cash Shop item just like so many other items. Even through all that it still tops all other MMO’s in term of subs.

WoD is bad in terms of WoW but not bad at all when compared to other MMO’s if Legion is good it will do damage unless other MMO’s like this one pick up there game. We will have months of released content yes but raids should’ve been in HoT day one and forcing people to farm three maps for masteries or old content along with the many other problems with HoT will see more people leave before raids even come into the picture.

Posted by: CadeRG.4508

CadeRG.4508

I wish that the Mods would crack down a little on this. I’d agree that there is entirely too much negativity and complaining on these forums.

At least it makes the happy/funny threads more enjoyable

Vaulting daredevil leap frog teef of AoE destruction

Posted by: Zexall.6305

Zexall.6305

Hey peeps,

I personally think the expansion super nice, lots of fun things and challenges. Much to explore in new areas, hunt big monsters. So much fun

Interesting additions, such as: The new Fractals system, The elite trait line, Mastery system, so much more……

The new dungeon system is not really optimal, There are other ways to get to gold. Now you must do little more effort, for gold. is not really an issue, do some more World Bosses.

Some of the things have become different, it feels strange. Such as the new Elementalist, Warrior, Thief, Mesmer ….. is that bad? It just gives a nice challenge, a challenge for further development, that’s what I think.

A lot of new things, give it some time people.

Cya

so much this
the forum is not a place to seek answer and tips anymore . its just a big website filled with cry babies
.. its really annoying.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Last weeks way to many

The worse was the Dragon Hunter name? Are you sure you’ve been here for so long? did you already forget the introduction of ascended gear? (rips open the wound)

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

so much this
the forum is not a place to seek answer and tips anymore . its just a big website filled with cry babies
.. its really annoying.

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

If you ask for advice, people are pretty helpful.

The negativity does not overwrite the helpfulness. They can, and do, coexist.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

The negativity does not overwrite the helpfulness.

Yet it can, and often does. I would even say “usually.”

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

The negativity does not overwrite the helpfulness.

Yet it can, and often does. I would even say “usually.”

No, it doesn’t.

(This disagreement is surely going places.)

Or words to that effect.