Why the change of heart on Stealth?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

My thief is only lvl 8 so I don’t much about them. But last night in wvw on my guardian I saw a thief take down another support guardian but was invisible almost the whole time, pistol shots were coming out of thin air and none of us were able to attack him at all

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

If you can’t see him – thats culling issue, not the thief’s.

But you CAN attack him. Press tab, whack away.

EU Aurora Glade

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

In reality, people do not have that much of an issue with thieves.

Yes we do.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

My thief is only lvl 8 so I don’t much about them. But last night in wvw on my guardian I saw a thief take down another support guardian but was invisible almost the whole time, pistol shots were coming out of thin air and none of us were able to attack him at all

P/D Thieves are a breeze. The instant you’re shot at, the jig is up. Unless he blows a load of cooldowns on stealthing, you can just dodge the consequent C+Ds and it’s game over. C+D is the most choreographed move in the game barring Kill Shot, and if he uses any other method to stealth (blowing his heal, Powder or Refuge) then he’s already stuck on the defensive.

I seriously don’t understand why anyone has a problem with them. I relish coming across them – free badges.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)