Why the community is great

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: chaosdurza.3291

chaosdurza.3291

Earlier I made a post asking how long the Marjory weapons would be for sale, as I do not have the money at the moment to purchase them. When I logged in to my account, a complete and total stranger had gifted BOTH the axe and the dagger to my account!! I can not begin to thank this person enough. This act of selflessness has entirely restored my faith in this community. I plan to play this person back the gems as soon as I can, as well as pay it forward to the next person who can’t afford a limited item. Thank you!!! A little bit of kindness can go a very long way.

Posted by: WhiteWolf.2374

WhiteWolf.2374

I love hearing things like this That indeed was a very kind act.
Aside from a few bad apples, this is truly one of the best MMO’s communities I’ve played alongside with.

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

That is so nice of him. Despite its flaws, this game really has a good community, an excellent customer support and a respectable dev team.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: Omar Aschi Popp.7496

Omar Aschi Popp.7496

I was going to sardonically reply that the best thing about the GW2 community is that none of them are on the forums (I do like, like 40% of you tho)…

But this is nice.

I am happy for you.

List of people whose posts speak on my behalf:
Lunar Sunset.8742
Rogue.7856

Posted by: Kurr.4179

Kurr.4179

Awesome stuff! I certainly am not nice enough to gift 1200 gems to a stranger lol.