Wide Rim Glasses is Missing the bridge. . .

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Brigantia.5746

Brigantia.5746

Why is there no bridge between the frame of the wide rim glasses? How is this acceptable from a cash shop item? Fix it please.

Attachments:

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

Equipped it on a human and it looks fine. I’m guessing it may be clipping through the bridge of the nose?

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

There is, it just clips through your character’s face. They’re not going to fix those minor things, that’s what the preview window is for – making sure things look good on your character before buying them. You may have luck with support though, I suggest opening a ticket.

Brigantia.5746

Thanks but I bought this for asura originally (which is what I previewed) and wanted to use it my sylvari too. I just feel like it should be displaying correctly on all races.

Posted by: Malice.8439

Malice.8439

Thanks but I bought this for asura originally (which is what I previewed) and wanted to use it my sylvari too. I just feel like it should be displaying correctly on all races.

It may actually work on all races, but your particular character’s nose may be too big.

You can purchase a make-over kit, or visit a NPC with this service and try to modify your nose while wearing the glasses, and see if it makes a difference.

All warfare is based on deception.
- Sun Tzu, Art of War

Brigantia.5746

I previewed the make over kits. It seems to be exclusive sylvari faces clip into glasses but most free faces do not.

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I previewed the make over kits. It seems to be exclusive sylvari faces clip into glasses but most free faces do not.

I feel your pain. The exclusive Sylvari faces are really bad, tbh. Even their textures are too dull compared to the rest of the body and compared to most free faces. :s