Will 'Greatest Fear' return back or not?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: triggerhappy.3871

triggerhappy.3871

During ‘Battle of Fort Trinity’, Orrian illusionists infiltrate into the Pact and try to steal Blue Orb. And the Pact recover the blue orb and uses it to defeat undead attack.
So, ‘power of the blue orb’ and ‘how the pact acquired it’ are necessary in storyline.
And ‘presence of Orrian spy’ is good to be explained earlier in the storyline.

It’s better to recover ‘Greatest Fear’ storyline.

To reach Orr, we should pass through ‘Sparkfly Fen’ or ‘Mount Maelstrom’.
Now, we have to pass through these zones without any storyline and this travel can be very boring.

Same thing happens to ‘Cleansing Orr’ storyline.
Now, Chapter 7 is in deepest zone of Orr and forces players to run through ‘Straits of Devastation’ and ’Malchor’s Leap’ without any storyline.

Now, ‘Cleansing Orr’ precedes ‘Further into Orr’.
Trahearne should go ‘Futher into Orr’ to/before ‘Cleanse Orr’, right?

Posted by: Tharomir.6985

Tharomir.6985

I doubt it. Anet doesn’t have a very good track record.

I don’t understand why they would ever think it was a good idea to remove content from the game.

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

why they remove it ???

Posted by: Tharomir.6985

Tharomir.6985

why they remove it ???

I don’t know but it is such a waste.

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

why they remove it ???

I don’t know but it is such a waste.

it must be a bug! did someone report it in the bug forum?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Many, many times. There’s also a huge thread about it right here in the General Forum:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/My-Greatest-Fear-Plotline/page/9#post4565753

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

From what I recall, they are aware of this issue. But that’s all we have received at this point. I’d like to think that they are working on it, but with the lack of progress updates related to this problem, I am starting to doubt if they even care of getting this fixed. They claim that this is supposed to be an NPE. I am okay with the new features they added here, but the way the story was arranged just seems to be very very lame.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Annette.6278

Annette.6278

I don’t understand why they would ever think it was a good idea to remove content from the game.

Don’t understand too. I think you mustn’t change something that you have shared with others because it’s begin our memory and part of us. Somebody(ies) can make something different if he(they) wants because he(they) have created this but should give others a choice. It’s like to kill something inside so always painfull.

GW2 is almost a perfect MMORPG. Please, DON"T make it in such way like we are stupid.