Will Pact Fleet weapons stay at 1 ticket?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Since we’re going on break after next patch, will the Fact Fleet weapons stay at one ticket until the end of season 2?

It would mean they were at the one ticket price far longer than most sets.

Update: There seems to be a few people who remember a “one week left” annoucement for previous sets, but no one has been able to remember where these annoucements appear. Anyone have any ideas?

(edited by Risingashes.8694)

Posted by: Filaha.1678

Filaha.1678

Fact Fleet sounds like a trivia team name.

@topic: I think that generally they say in advance when things are going to be going up in price, so if they don’t say it, it’s probably a safe bet that it won’t be going up.

Risingashes.8694

@topic: I think that generally they say in advance when things are going to be going up in price, so if they don’t say it, it’s probably a safe bet that it won’t be going up.

Where do they say it?

Because I’ve looked through previous patch notes, and news releases, and haven’t seen anything (warning that previous sets will rise in price).

All I’ve seen is them being raised on 5 tickets in the same patch that introduces the next set.

Posted by: SonOfJacob.7396

SonOfJacob.7396

All I’ve seen is them being raised on 5 tickets in the same patch that introduces the next set.

There’s your answer.

Filaha.1678

Where do they say it?

Because I’ve looked through previous patch notes, and news releases, and haven’t seen anything (warning that previous sets will rise in price).

To be honest, I can’t remember. I do remember seeing things before saying that “it’s the last week” or whatever in advance of the price going up, but I’ve not really paid attention to upcoming changes in so long that I don’t recall where or when was the last time I saw it.

Posted by: SonOfJacob.7396

SonOfJacob.7396

Since we’re going on break after next patch, will the Fact Fleet weapons stay at one ticket until the end of season 2?

It would mean they were at the one ticket price far longer than most sets.

There’s your answer.

I very clearly asked when they would be raised.

Once they’ve already been raised the knowledge is useless.

You very clearly DID NOT use the word WHEN.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Winter’s weapons are returning at a cost of 2 tickets per. I’d look for the Pact Fleet weapons to go up at that time.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Winter’s weapons are returning at a cost of 2 tickets per. I’d look for the Pact Fleet weapons to go up at that time.

The Wintersday weapons are already in the game for 2 tickets a piece. So, I think the pact weapons will stay 1 ticket until at least the next LS patch.

And as someone else said, OP, they usually announce about a week or so before they change the ticket costs.

Risingashes.8694

The Wintersday weapons are already in the game for 2 tickets a piece. So, I think the pact weapons will stay 1 ticket until at least the next LS patch.

And as someone else said, OP, they usually announce about a week or so before they change the ticket costs.

I seem to remember this as well, but I’m unable to find any of these announcements.

Do you- or anyone else- remember where these announcements actually appear? Are they news items that are then deleted for some reason, is there a post made on the announcement forum? Is there an in game timer- since the weapons themselves are not Black Lion items the normal timer notification doesn’t seem to make sense.

Filaha.1678

Found some.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/taimis-dye-kit-and-new-permanent-gathering-tools-in-the-gem-store/
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/covert-charr-backpack-and-more-in-the-gem-store/

They were in the BLTC announcements a week before the skins went up in price. For some reason, they didn’t do one for the Tempest → Pact Fleet.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can usually find the announcements about BL Trader weapon skins in the News Blog. It’s also usually listed in the Release Patch Notes.

Here’s the one for Chaos Skins leaving: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/taimis-dye-kit-and-new-permanent-gathering-tools-in-the-gem-store/

Nothing announced yet about Pact Weapon skins.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)