Will Vulnerability stack to 1500?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Forgive me if I misunderstand or if this was already explained, but is Vulnerability really going to stack to 1500? So against world bosses, will everyone really be doing possibly up to 1500% more damage on all of their attacks?

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

No. Vulnerability caps at 25. Only damaging conditions which stack intensity have a cap of 1500.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

Forgive me if I misunderstand or if this was already explained, but is Vulnerability really going to stack to 1500? So against world bosses, will everyone really be doing possibly up to 1500% more damage on all of their attacks?

It wont. Considering with the current changes to vuln, in a level 80 zone, if a zerg at max condi damage maxes out confusion, burning, and bleeding, the combined DoT is going to be well over 1.5million/second. And that’s not even adding in poison, torment, and the spiking on confusion (which is roughly 150% of the DoT, so roughly 300k/proc).

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

Nope. The Vulnerability cap will remain at 25 stacks (25% damage increase). However, it will now increase condition damage as well. As since damaging conditions are having their caps raised to a whopping 1500 stacks, that is a pretty big deal.