Will elite spec feedback be implemented?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

A lot of players spent a great deal of time testing and providing feedback on the new elite specs.

With PoF being on a way shorter release schedule than HoT’s launch, will we see any balance changes to the elite specs before launch?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Posted by: hugo.4705

hugo.4705

All things are in Anet hands, they don’t seem to take a real interest in the motion sickness topic about mount, judging by their post saying that all is great… It will be the same with elite specs: They don’t answer almost any topics apart if they start him, they answer one time and then, let players talking… And the improvments given fell in darkness…

So tomorrow, they will start a “stress test” where you can log again with a demo character…. we will see if something change OR not.

Join Inquest or Aetherblades that’s a terrible choice!
Please Anet, more underground, more asuran cities!
[TP] Bring back Moto’s boom box!

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

It was a demo not a beta they really don’t do beta’s in that sense or PTR’s the desert borderland is proof enough.

As for the elites one simply has to take a look at the nature of some of them namely the mirage. Some of the issues with the Mirage are issues that have been talked about for years regarding the core Mesmer spec and illusions. So if they haven’t taken any of that feedback and those same issues are plaguing the new elite then I don’t think anything will be done.

Because if they were willing to adjust to feedback then they would have done so ages ago. I don’t know how the other classes have been doing all these years but the Mesmer getting hit with the end of the stick is proof enough for me.

Posted by: Baseleader.4128

Baseleader.4128

I think some changes will be made to big issues, but also remember that we had a tiny 2 day period in which we could test the elite specs. I think they shouldn’t make too many assumptions after those few days. People have to learn to find builds, synergies, learn how to play against other classes,…..

The class forums were already full with “OMG, NERF THIS” or “Buff my main that” or whatever. But people need some time to figute stuff out.