Will more CT masteries be added?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dixie Cougar.2415

Dixie Cougar.2415

I have 10 unused CT mastery points and everything maxed except for the legendary line. I have no plans to craft any legendary weapons, so I’m holding onto the points in case more masteries are added. Anyone know of any information as to whether this will ever happen? Thanks!

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Nothing has been said about this confirming one way or another. But I think we can probably expect central tyria masteries to be expanded upon over time along with new expansion masteries. I doubt HoT will receive more masteries after the next Expac hits though.

Posted by: Kecal.3964

Kecal.3964

Nothing official has been said, but it’s rather unlikely there is only about 15 spare Pact Tyria mastery points (some of them rather hard to get), so they would have to add a bunch of new mastery achievements as well.
They are far more likely to add more HoT masteries till Xpac 2, then doing just Xpac 2 masteries. Since they come with maps and achievements already in mind for the masteries they come along with.

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

Hell, I’ve found there aren’t enough CT mastery POINTS to go around. >.<

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Hell, I’ve found there aren’t enough CT mastery POINTS to go around. >.<

Yeah I’m two points short for being maxed, just need to complete the legend line. Until then I can’t get extra shards from exp. I am also not getting any in HOT when they are all maxed there. I guess the silly locked raid one needs to be done as well?

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

My problem is that the mastery points are behind achievements that i cant get help with anymore since the stories are so old and the rest are behind achievements that require a ridiculous amount of gold.