Will the Aviator Sunglasses ever come back?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Goose.5196

Goose.5196

Q:

I was wondering if we would ever see the Aviator Sunglasses come back. I noticed that they are not viewable in the wardrobe. What I hope did not happen was Ray-Ban sent a cease & desist letter to ANet, since they hold the exclusive rights to the trademark. If they are not coming back, any chance we could get some more stylish sunglasses than the circle ones? And I don’t mean funny shaped ones.

I don’t want more things to get, I want more things to do.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

We’re on day two of a twenty-one day anniversary sale in which old items are returning.

So while no one can give you a definite yes or no on this, the next three weeks are your best chance for quite a while for it to be a yes.

Posted by: ferdi.1452

ferdi.1452

I actually hope they won’t add them to the gemstore again. GW2 is a fantasy MMO, people shouldn’t be walking around with aviator sunglasses.

Posted by: The Tee Why.4807

The Tee Why.4807

I actually hope they won’t add them to the gemstore again. GW2 is a fantasy MMO, people shouldn’t be walking around with aviator sunglasses.

People walk around with the the T Shirt and baseball cap.

Leader of [iLL] iLLuminatriots. | Gate of Madness

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Are you kidding me? I miss this combination:

Attachments:

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

People walk around with the the T Shirt and baseball cap.

In addition to that, all armor weights can wear an aviator cap and this skin is shown on characters using the Aviator transformation.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aviator_Cap

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Haha I hope so, albeit they along with many other earlier gem store skins were “discontinued” a long time ago.

I would pay 8k gems for the Aviator sunglasses to return, no joke. Do it ANet.