Will the Tribal Armor set be available for PVE?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Flippetized.2657

Flippetized.2657

Q:

This armor is currently not available in PVE… Was this armor intended to be available for PVE and was just forgotten? Will this be made available in PVE? I know that I’m not the only one who wants this armor set.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Signed. Been wanting this set in pve for a while.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

This is definitly not a Tyrian armor. Maybe should that be in Elona later?

Posted by: lorazcyk.8927

lorazcyk.8927

Tengu sort of wear stuff like that, don’t they? So I don’t see why we couldn’t.

Posted by: Redamz.5038

Redamz.5038

Maybe it will be from the new dungeon on mid november patch.

Posted by: NovaScience.1096

NovaScience.1096

I’ve been recently asking this question as well, in this forum post : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Tribal-Set/first#post664045 . I have also contacted the devs and got this response: “‘Im sorry to hear about the issue you’ve been having finding an item set. I’m afraid the NCsoft Support team would be unable to speak to the availability of items, as many items are meant to be rare or difficult to find. I could only recommend posting your thoughts on the forums () to add other players to the discussion or even possibly get a response from a member of ArenaNet directly as they do frequent the forums.”

-Hemophilia

Posted by: MinouLady.5194

MinouLady.5194

Bumping, as I would also like to see this set available in PvE.

In fact, there are several PvP sets that I’d love to see in PvE. I see no reason to differentiate the two; bragging rights can still be achieved by continuing to make the nicer sets difficult to get, but not impossible if you prefer one aspect of the game over another. (I tend to exhaust the PvE content before delving heavily into PvP, and it would be nice to be able to wear these items sooner rather than later).

If they need to be difficult to find or purchase, that is understandable, but please make them available!

Posted by: Kouta.4159

Kouta.4159

I’ve been looking for this set since a while, I also made a topic about it and got a sad answer for it:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/What-is-this-armor/first#post647810

Hope they put it back soon >_<