Will there be Spring-Update latecomers?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

Hi,

there are certain things that A-Net has worked on before the spring-update but that did not make it into the spring-update, i.e. changes to the mystic forge. Also I was under the (maybe false) impression that changes to the megaservers were planned for that update.

Will these updates come asap, when they are ready, as latecomers of the spring-update, or will they be postponed until the summer-update (which is more about content) or the fall-update?

Posted by: Sylum.1806

Sylum.1806

“When it’s ready”

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Will these updates come asap, when they are ready, as latecomers of the spring-update, or will they be postponed until the summer-update (which is more about content) or the fall-update?

Yes. All of the above.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Hi,

there are certain things that A-Net has worked on before the spring-update but that did not make it into the spring-update, i.e. changes to the mystic forge. Also I was under the (maybe false) impression that changes to the megaservers were planned for that update.

Datamining also revealed their intention to tone down guild upgrades.

My guess is that they’ll go in as soon as they are done (aka, summer update). That patch may be a content update, but that doesn’t means it can’t offer QoL changes.