Willing to pay gems for new content.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Anyone else getting bored? Throwing beta keys into Silverwastes, something we’ve all been half parked in for months already, is eye gouging.

My god, put in something. I don’t care if it’s another dinky festival.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I won’t be paying Gems, but I will be paying cash for the new content coming with HoT. Hopefully, it’s all-hands-on-deck for this new content, so we get it asap. =)

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Waiting until the end of August without something new is going to be murder.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I remember playing GW1 for many months, if not years, without new content. It did not seem to bother me, then. I am sure I will be able to make it until HoT releases, even if I am rather spoiled by all the new content updates we have had in GW2, in the past.

Good luck!

Posted by: IEximius.9204

IEximius.9204

I remember playing GW1 for many months, if not years, without new content. It did not seem to bother me, then. I am sure I will be able to make it until HoT releases, even if I am rather spoiled by all the new content updates we have had in GW2, in the past.

Good luck!

Content was hard and rewarding so your logic is invalid
They could take that and learn from them to create longevity out of a smaller amount of context but….

Oh wait downed state and way pointing and zerging content
Thanks

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Im willing to pay gems to get the one item i want in this game. A tequatl hoard..its been a year now…ANET please….

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: maxan.7836

maxan.7836

No Gems- Fare price for expansion- Bored yes – Not to worry, moved on to something else until the expansion – My 80s have seen enough vista’s and the like – as well as doing the same content over and over -

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Good luck!

Content was hard and rewarding so your logic is invalid
They could take that and learn from them to create longevity out of a smaller amount of context but….

Oh wait downed state and way pointing and zerging content
Thanks

I’m not sure you can judge whether I found the content difficult or not (a party of Heroes didn’t really make the content that ‘hard’), nor whether ‘my logic’ when expressing how I feel about waiting until HoT releases is invalid or not. But, thanks for the input. =)