Windswept Haven Guild Hall

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Teleoceras.1298

Teleoceras.1298

Will a guild who already has a Guild Hall be able to transfer to the new one? One of my guilds already has Guilded Hollow, but would like to transfer to the new location without losing everything already put into it.

29 characters!
League of Omnipotents [Omni], Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

It should be similar to swapping guild halls now, you pay the 100g to unlock it, maybe have to do a mission, and boom its yours.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

The plan was that if you wanted to change to a new guild hall, you’d have to claim it as usual. But then, all of your upgrades would transfer to the new hall automatically. That’s how it’s supposed to work between the two current halls, and there’s no reason to think they’re changing that with the third.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

One big question I have about this new hall is, what about players that don’t buy the new expansion? Like with the old one, players who didn’t buy HoT couldn’t use the HoT Guild Hall features. But lets say you have a guild were 95% buy the expansion and 5% don’t. They can use the current HoT hall, but presumably they wouldn’t be able to access the new hall, so if you switched, they would lose functionality in the process. Is there some plan in place to resolve this? Will HoT-only players be able to access the new hall?

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

I would liek to know why there is a ktitening hole in the middle of the GH Arena? like…. GvG guilds don’t want holes in the middle of their battlefield?

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

One big question I have about this new hall is, what about players that don’t buy the new expansion? Like with the old one, players who didn’t buy HoT couldn’t use the HoT Guild Hall features. But lets say you have a guild were 95% buy the expansion and 5% don’t. They can use the current HoT hall, but presumably they wouldn’t be able to access the new hall, so if you switched, they would lose functionality in the process. Is there some plan in place to resolve this? Will HoT-only players be able to access the new hall?

I’m sure you’ll be able to enter the hall, just like non-HoT players can enter the HoT halls. You just won’t be able to use it’s features. No reason it would change.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]