Winter in Summer - is it over?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

I was wondering if the winter themed gem store items already stopped returning? I was waiting for frost-wasp logging tool but for few days I haven’t seen anything new

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

The winter thing was a bit of a sham, it was just 1 free box of wintersday items, thats all.
The snow melted before it hit the ground

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Who knows. I was expecting a new outfit to show up. The last couple of days have had no new or returned items which makes me wonder if this sale is over.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It says it is for two weeks starting on the 27th of June. So….ending tomorrow?

To ice down this summer heat, I’m bringing back some of our wintry stock over the next two weeks.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/take-home-a-fuzzy-aurene-hat-and-mini-plush-aurene-today/

Good luck.

Posted by: keramatzmode.1906

keramatzmode.1906

I think it is for Episode 6 preparation. Given that most of the snow related stuff going on sale with new Jormag Dye, I think the new episode 6 map will be at Shiverpeak Mountains and will be releasing soon.

By soon probably this week.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I think it’s unlikely the nest episode will be released this week, because they usually announce it at least a week in advance and do a bunch of promotion first.

Also I think the Winter in Summer thing was supposed to be specifically old items being re-released. I admit I was hoping for something new as well, but the description did make me think it’d be all old stuff. And the stuff that’s been up the whole time is all ending tomorrow, so I assume that’s the end of it.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I was thinking the winter in summer sale would end with a bang, but it’s just sort of fading away. Kinda disappointed by that.