Wintersday 2012 minis

Wintersday 2012 minis

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Please at some point this month bring back the chance to get mini snowman and others from 2012… would really like to get them as the first year i didnt have the money to blow on mystery boxes.

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: deadcell.8360

deadcell.8360

I agree, I want to get the Mini Festive Golem for my girlfriend. It’s the only one she wants and… I can’t? Anet doesn’t want my money… ;_;

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: Doomstar.8604

Doomstar.8604

I want a Mini Snowman so bad.

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: gleegenk.9256

gleegenk.9256

Yes, please put them back.

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Agreed. The original Halloween minis came back, so the original Wintersday ones ought to follow suit.

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: froacus.6892

froacus.6892

I agree, I want to get the Mini Festive Golem for my girlfriend. It’s the only one she wants and… I can’t? Anet doesn’t want my money… ;_;

did you mean mini ho-ho tron? because this one is in the drop table for the wintersday bags this year.

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Those pets were the hardest pets to get ingame for me…

i had to spent over 11.000 gems just to get Mini-Infinirarium (costs ~1700g to buy those gems…..)

That RNG was far beyond fun…
Many in my guild got that mini after like 3 opened Boxes…

So even though i personally already spent those tons of gems
i wish for others to have it easier:

Anet should make it possible to exchange each of the green minis (Mini Infinirarium, Mini Festive Golem, Mini Snowman) for another one of those Minis
so for example people with 6 Festive Golems and 2 Snowman (like me) can get their Mini Infinirarium for a reasonable amount of gems!

seriously
Mini Foostivoo was WAY easier to get since you could craft it at least with 3 of the green ones… but if you were unlucky with 1 of the green minis you were screwed….

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

I would really love to get a mini snowman, and the festive golem, etc. But no way in hell would I spend gems on a box that has a small chance to give them to me. I’d prefer to buy them strait from the gem shop at set prices, or set price if they make it so the snowman, festive golem, and Infinirarium are a 3 pack and you can toss them in the mystic forge to get a mini festoovoo. Of course this would mean I would need to buy 2 packs (or 2 of each) mini so I could have all 4. Again, no way would I buy a bunch of boxes from the gem shop that have a chance to either give me minis I already have or no minis at all. (It would be pointless to wind up with say, 5 or 10 mini snowmen since according to the wiki all of these minis were account bound meaning they cant be traded.)

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Wintersday 2012 minis

Posted by: Slome.6819

Slome.6819

Have been saving for weeks to get those. Hopefully we get a chance to acquire them.

Really want a mini infinirarium!