Wintersday spirit is marvelous

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

I sure love the holidays. Especially this one, because it’s winter. Offer people gifts, be kind to each other, and have fun with your loved ones.

And something occurred to me.

Was doing the weekly race with our guild mates, when one of the wintersday presents spawned in front of us. A gift spawned, along with some bunch of skritts.
You know the skritts. Rodent humanoids that have a particular thing for collecting junk. In this case, they weren’t harming anybody, just enjoying their nice little present box. Our new friends here were probably trying to deliver that gift to their young. Like any good parents would do. So what did we do?

STEAL THE GIFT AND kittenING SLAUGHTER ALL OF THEM. Very wintersday-ish

Stay classy Anet

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

And for what? A few gift boxes stuffed with booze and magical snowflakes.

We murder those skritt for a mere taste, a scant chance to sate an otherwise insatiable (10,000) need for butterbeer and spiked cider.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

So very true…

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

’Tis the season of giving………… death.

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Next you’ll be brutally kicking the daylights out of some poor skritts for wanting to be near a festive dolyak.

Happy Skrittmas Everyone

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Those skritt are possessed and we need to exorcise them! We don’t kill them, we exorcise them and they fall asleep.

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Next you’ll be brutally kicking the daylights out of some poor skritts for wanting to be near a festive dolyak.

Happy Skrittmas Everyone

Hey now those skritt are trying to steal PRESENTS from ORPHANS!

When the dolyak drops them its totally fair game though. I really need the alcohol in those gifts…

…wait….

…the hell, we are giving these to kids????

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Posted by: KickzNGigglez.4958

KickzNGigglez.4958

Happy Skrittmas Everyone

Hey now those skritt are trying to steal PRESENTS from ORPHANS!

When the dolyak drops them its totally fair game though. I really need the alcohol in those gifts…

…wait….

…the hell, we are giving these to kids????

Those orphans have seen some dark stuff

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

If you’re really worrying about stuff like that… chuckles
Look at festive Faren. (The mini) Didn’t that poor guy have to endure enough up until now? XD If I were him I’d already have gotten a lawyer and would have gotten Anet to court for constant mockery. xD

Though I have to admit that I’d miss the laughter that guy already gave me. ^^

And then… do we really slaughter Skritt? I mean… we hit them with snowballs, what’s wrong with that? As long as no nails or ice shards are involved it’s what you do with snow, no? We should rather question taking the falling gifts and keeping them rather than giving them back. (while there’s no option to do so xD – but we could spend some money on ho ho tron, so I think it’s legit.)

As for the orphans… Hell, there can’t be as much orphans as people farming gifts. xD They’re already drowning in wintersday gifts, the orphanage will be stuffed until the ceiling, having our poor orphans live in the streets again because they lack the space to live!

Trahearne <3