World Boss Music Bugged?

World Boss Music Bugged?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BigDally.6358

BigDally.6358

Last night while I was doing some world boss events I noticed that the music during these events was the standard “zone” music instead of the “world boss” music. One example was the Claw of Jormag which was playing the standard “norn zone” music during the event instead of the boss event music. Anyone else notice this?

World Boss Music Bugged?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Music sometimes just get stuck between loading screens. I’ve had the Tequatl music playing in the guild hall and the SAB guild hall music playing at Jaka Itzel.

World Boss Music Bugged?

Posted by: BigDally.6358

BigDally.6358

Music sometimes just get stuck between loading screens. I’ve had the Tequatl music playing in the guild hall and the SAB guild hall music playing at Jaka Itzel.

Maybe that was it. I’ve just never noticed it before, much less on multiple boss fights.

World Boss Music Bugged?

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

I’ve never noticed because music is the first to go in any game I play. Yes, I know there is some great music in games, and it can add atmosphere, but I always disable it shortly after beginning any game.

Depending on what I’m doing, I’m likely to be listening to my own music with the computer’s speakers turned off.