World Bosses

World Bosses

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

World Bosses and Events

Youtube Link

Rewards

Compared to that of Frostgorge sound I do believe its slightly less gold, but quite marginally. What it lacks in gold revenue it makes up for in Karma and Rares/Exotics. You are still gaining Champion loot bags, just a smaller number of them.

• Tier 1-6 materials ( bloods and totems ), but far less than Champion Farm.
  • Tier 1-6 gathering materials ( ore and wood ) again at a far fewer rate.
  • Items of rare quality, guaranteed at least 1 per event as your magic find increases its likely you’ll see more and more.
  • Those rares can either be sold or salvaged for ectoplasms.
  • Karma, Karma and more Karma.
  • Experience ( either directly relating to skill points or finishing those last 10 levels off of an alt )
  • Lots of blues and greens to either salvage for Essence of Luck or sell for more gold.

Bosses

The champions and bosses below are all those included in the guide, I have missed some bosses, Tequatl for example as he will not be doable by most people as co-ordination of a large number of people is required, certainly not a high chance of completion by stumbling into the zone whenever he’s up.

• All temples ( Balthazar, Lyssa etc )
  • Great Jungle Worm
  • The Frozen Maw ( event )
  • Fire Elemental
  • Shadow Behemoth
  • Gates of Arah ( event )
  • Eye of Zhaitan
  • Dredge Commissar
  • Megadestroyer
  • Inquest Golem Mark II
  • Foulbear Chieftain
  • Claw of Jormag
  • The Shatterer
  • Fire Shaman

For specific locations and waypoints please check out the video, however provided here as well as a link on said video you can find the following picture to act as a cheatsheet for World Bosses.

http://i.imgur.com/Jzj4wVY.jpg

To track these events we use a third party program, an overlay. Disclaimer in video.

http://us.gw2stuff.com/en/overlay

Thank you for taking the time to read this update on gold making tips for GW2

~Killchain.